Cork Airport Hotel(Cork)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$121
US$181
US$170
US$113
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$267
US$105
US$176
US$135
  • Pool
All reviewscity centreplace to staythe location is perfectwithin walking distancecork universitytop floorsingle bedguest housebreakfast was deliciousthree nightsenjoyable staynight stayenglish marketuccensuitehairdryer
Reviewed 30 June 2009

Close to the centre of the city. A comfortable room on the top floor: clean, quiet and private. Great breakfasts that filled me up so to be ready to spend an entire day working and walking without needing to worry about hunger pangs! with homemade cookies and brown bread, an unexpected treat. Gracious hostess, would stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2009

My girlfriend and I stayed one night and it was an absolute pleasurable experience. The room was clean and comfortable and the people were very welcoming! I would absolutely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2009

Now, I have to honest and say that I didn't stay here but I had an excellent experience with Helena McSweeney, the proprietor.
We were to fly into Heathrow from Montana and then travel on to Cork. We knew we would be exhausted and I checked very carefully into B&B's in Cork City. Comparing price, location, amenities etc. I settled on Achill House. After some very cordial correspondence with Helena, we booked and paid for our first night in Ireland. I e-mail my family who live on the Beara and told them our plans. They called us immediately and said that they had planned on picking us up at the airport. I had not wanted to inconvenience them but they were insistent. I contacted Helena via e-mail and told her the situation and without question or hesitation, she responded very positively, not charging us for our reservation and wishing us well and happy travels. My experience with this woman is positive enough for me to recommend that if you are looking for a B&B in Cork City, be sure to check into Achill House. Brilliant!

Reviewed 29 May 2009

Stayed here for just one night and I was made to feel at home straight away. I was greeted with a cuppa and biscuits after a long drive and made to feel at home. The breakfast was great and I was allowed to leave my car parked a little longer while I looked around the city before driving on to Dubli. I would recommend theis B&B to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2009

Having made my reservation on the phone earlier in the day I was making my way to Cork when I received a call from the Achill House B&B. The call was for my credit card details to preserve my room. Not that they were about to be fully booked. It was because someone else had withdrawn their reservation and she wanted to ensure that I didn't do the same. I refused.
Upon arrival the lady tried to up sell me a room in another building further away from the city!! Failing that she immediately asked for payment. I had arranged to stay the week. The first morning as I was leaving at 06:30 the lady shouted out the door telling me she wanted to move my belongings as there was a workman coming to fix tiles in my room. I had to agree as I was on my way to work. The remainder of the week was spent in a noisy, drafty, albeit tidy room.
Not a totally unpleasant experience but there is no way I'd recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business