All reviews western road city centre boiled eggs fifteen minute walk comfortable stay cooked breakfast yogurt hot water ring road scones bus stop bed was comfortable dominic una ucc accommodation bnb
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

A great place to stay on your way through Cork, Ireland. My family of 4 stayed in a room with one full bed and three twin beds. The breakfast was delicious as well :) A short walk from downtown and has off-street parking (definitely a must!) I would recommend this to anyone passing through.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The room was comfortable and clean. The bathroom was small but the shower was good and the bed was comfortable. The hostess was charming and friendly. Ask to park out back. We did not get up in time for breakfast, so can't comment on that. It is only a 20 minute walk to the city centre.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The parking out front is a nightmare of tiny spaces and no turning room plus it pulls out into a busy 4 lane road. Found out after we arrived that there is parking out back and on the side street that is easily accessible but not advertised. Our stay was comfortable. The breakfast was very nice and the owner was hospitable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Overall I have to say the hostess was very sweet and the breakfast, though not a hot breakfast, was tasty. I should also add that the bed was comfy and the furniture in the room was nice. However, the bathroom was super small, the shower doors didn't shut properly, and it didn't drain properly which I was told how to sort of fix at check in. The street was very noisy and we had trouble falling asleep even with the windows closed. I also found the b&b to be not close to anything. There are pubs about a 15 minute walk away with b&b's much closer to them. We had to drive to get anywhere and got stuck in traffic no matter the time or day. I can see how the university area is central to the different sites but honestly I didn't find this area of Cork to be all that special and would have preferred to be in a nicer area, maybe near Blarney castle. Also the parking was a nightmare.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

B&B was located on a busy, noisy street. Not within walking distance to City Center.
Breakfast was only a continental breakfast rather than a typical Irish breakfast. Hostess was not very helpful or friendly.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends