Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$276
Booking.comUS$276
Hotels.comUS$275
CheapTicketsUS$275
Orbitz.comUS$275
TravelocityUS$275
4,470 results
All reviews the executive lounge city centre great hotel fifth floor modern hotel english market top class bar and restaurant would highly recommend this hotel car park checking out yogurt scones ireland gym ucc university
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2016

We stayed for just one night but I will definitely go back and stay for longer. I could not fault one thing about this hotel. Food, service and staff were excellent. The breakfast was one of the best I've had in any hotel with excellent choice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bernie R
Ruairi O, General Manager at The River Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear Bernie R,

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to post your wonderful review of your recent stay at The River Lee.
I am pleased to know how much you enjoyed your visit and how much you were impressed with the hotel facilities and staff .
I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The staff at this hotel are incredibly helpful and polite, even in emergencies (I had one including the need for an ambulance and the hotel staff just gave me VIP treatment). After location, service is definitely their best feature. The hotel's architecture is lovely with plenty of glass including the elevators for views of the river and parts of the city. The room was quiet and the beds comfortable, and the bathroom spacious and modern. Continental breakfast was a bit overpriced but great quality and variety, but dinner was definitely their weak point. Ordinary menu with nothing really special; No traditional Irish dishes. A bit disappointing, really. However, my business stay (4 nights) was good because I could walk to/from my work meetings, and walk to go shopping or other restaurants from the hotel; wi-fi worked well day and night; and I used the very well equipped gym. Overall a very pleasant stay and I would go back anytime.

Room tip: City views are as good as river views; rooms are quiet all over
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ruairi O, General Manager at The River Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2016

Dear Maggie C,

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great stay with us.
Thank you for your positive recognition of a number of areas of the hotel which you enjoyed during your visit. We also appreciate you highlighting areas that we can work on immediately.
I know I speak on behalf of our team when I say that we all truly hope to see you return with us in the future and thank you once again for your consideration.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I have stayed here four times previously, always a great stay. Myself and my partner went to Cork shopping for the day last Sat 02nd Jan and decided to go into the Weir Rooms bar for food about 3pm, we had steaks and then dessert, and a couple of drinks. Food was gorgeous as always, we enjoyed the drinks too obviously as we then decided to cancel the rest of the shopping and do something unusual, book into the hotel and continue drinking in Cork for the rest of the day!
We booked in, no luggage and left our shopping in the room (back view in room not great but as we were not staying in the room, we didn't mind too much and we booked in late) and headed into the city for drinks, returning about 11 pm where we enjoyed another few drinks before heading to bed around 1am! Very enjoyable stay and enjoyed it even more because it was unplanned!
Will continue to come back again!

Room tip: Upgrade to an executive room. Access to executive lounge (5th floor) is lovely!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ruairi O, General Manager at The River Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear Totalamnesia,

What a wonderful review of our hotel, thank you. We are incredibly appreciative of your feedback and thank you for sharing your experience with others.
It is very gratifying to know that we continue to exceeded your expectations. We do our utmost to ensure that all of our guests are well taken care of throughout their stay.
Again, we are all genuinely delighted that you always enjoy your time with us so much and we look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

would recommend, great hotel. Clean, helpful friendly staff. Good breakfast. Good location. Nice rooms. Gym is good. Good conference facilities. Quiet, well decorated and clean. Staff knowledgable on Cork.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear andrewhP5841DY,

Kind regards

Reviewed 12 January 2016

We stayed at the River Lee between Christmas and New Year and found it to be a great hotel.

It was modern, clean and comfortable with a great restaurant and well equipped rooms.

We ordered room services on two occasions and thought it was very good value and very delicious.

The hotel Restaurant itself servced excellent food and the staff were friendly.

It's well located and also very cheap to get a cab from the hotel to Blarney castle and other places.

We would definitely go back if in the area again.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MWCycling,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with me and my team, we greatly appreciate the time you spared to do so.
I'm thrilled you enjoyed our hotel and your comments regarding our restaurant and room service are simply wonderful to hear. It means a great deal to me to know that our staff made a fantastic impression and I will certainly pass on your kind feedback.
I very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again to The River Lee.
Ruairi O’Connor