Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$138
View deal
Expedia.comUS$170
PricelineUS$138
Hotels.comUS$170
Orbitz.com
TravelocityUS$170
Destinia.com
All reviews city centre no lift lovely guesthouse top floor guest house breakfast room car park modern bathroom breakfast was amazing cooked breakfast stayed one night the river a lovely stay kathleen hens ireland driveway
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

I found everything about this hotel to be perfect! From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with a warm welcome from the friendly receptionist. All of the staff here are very professional and cannot do enough for you!
I really enjoyed the old world charm, the period style decor is very well preserved and the attention to detail is impressive. The guesthouse is on an elevated site so you can enjoy a lovely view over the city. The location is great, in walking distance of the centre and bus & train station.
The breakfast here is unbeatable!
As a massive fan of the Hotel Inspector TV show, I think she would have a very difficult time to find any faults or ways to improve Gabriel House.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Wja1950
Gabriel Guesthouse, Owner at Gabriel House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. It's heartwarming, after all we have been through.
I hope you return.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2021 via mobile

This Guesthouse is a warm inviting gem that is clean and comfortable the breakfast has lot's of choice on the menu and is very very tasty the staff could not do enough for you a must for anyone staying in Cork that wants a well ran guesthouse and a warm welcome

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imelda M

Thank you Imelda so much for your lovely Review.
It was a pleasure to meet you all and I hope your sister and her family are fully recovered.
I hope we will see you all back here for another staycation.
Warmest regards,
Kathleen & Crew.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights as a group of six whilst on a road trip around Ireland. Location is ideal around 10-15 minutes walk into cork city centre. Rooms were comfortable, could have been bigger but we used it simply as a base for our travels. The guest house has an outdoor area which I used for exercise which was great- I’m sure it would also be lovely in summer to sit out and have a drink. There are also some animals outdoors including 2 lovely friendly dogs.
The best part of our stay had to be the breakfast- we all said it was the best eggs Benedict we’d had and there was plenty of choice for our group. The breakfast alone is worth the stay!
All in all a great stay and we would stay again if in Cork.

Room tip: Free parking is available, the B&B is down a steep driveway so be aware if you have reduced mobility.
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BGrace30
Gabriel Guesthouse, Owner at Gabriel House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Thank you most sincerely for your fabulous Review of Gabriel House.
It was a pleasure to meet you all and thrilled you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.
From all the Team, we thank you.

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, through breakfast and beyond this place was amazing. A well preserved and tastefully decorated building, staffed by a team of true professionals. Not one thing out of place. A special mention to Kathleen, from first contact she knew our names and made us feel at home, an Irish Mammy level of hospitality which I have never experienced anywhere else except at home. After this experience, I won't stay anywhere else in Cork.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave51182

Thank you so much Dave for your top score and your kind words.
It s always a pleasure to look after our guests and delighted it shows in our work.
I am tickled by your account of my service.... I truly love this house and all it represents and delighted
you felt so at home.
Job done well....
Warmest regards,
Manager (Mammy)

Reviewed 26 September 2021

A group of 8 of us had the pleasure of staying here for 2 nights recently. We (a band) were looking for somewhere near the city centre with secure onsite parking and we got everything we wished for and more. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, the rooms were perfect but the star of the show was the breakfast. The quality of produce, selection, cooking and presentation were flawless. The vegans in our group were well looked after and had options too.....sometimes hard to find. We will be back.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank David P

Your Review is very much appreciated and this will help fellow travellers in their choice of places to stay in Cork.
I do hope we can be of service to you in the future, from all of us here, We thank you.