2,687 results
All reviews kudos restaurant the river anne marie cork city city hall hen party the penthouse oliver plunkett street car park modern hotel central location bus station great weekend last weekend excellent hotel would highly recommend this hotel few minutes walk
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Estive com um grupo Inter cities do Brasil alojado neste hotel.
Bonita vista e acima de tudo durante o nosso jantar, fomos bem assessorados pelos chefes Nuno e Angelo a comida estava muito boa.
Foram muito atenciosos para com todo o grupo.
Salmão mais que recomendado!!
Todo o Mundo adorou a comida.

I was with an Inter cities group from Brazil staying at this hotel.
Beautiful view and above all during our dinner, we were well advised by the chefs Nuno and Angelo the food was very good.
They were very attentive to the whole group.
Salmon more than recommended !!
Everyone loved the food.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Clayton C, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you Clube Mini d for taking the time to write us a review during your most recent stay with us.
It was great hosting your group from Brasil and we're so happy that everyone enjoyed their time!
We really appreciate you mentioning Nuno and Angelo and will make sure that they receive the recognition they deserve.

We hope next time you are in Cork the Clayton Hotel Cork City will be your choice to stay.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Great service at the hotel restaurant. Andras Toth took great care of us all evening at the bar!

Would definitely recommend coming here. Hotel is located on the river, and has excellent facilities. A++

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you TimParson for writing us a great review and mentioning the excellent service you received from Andras. We will make sure we share your lovely comments with him!

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at Clayton Hotel Cork City and look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distance future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I was on business in Cork so stayed at the Clayton hotel . It is a great place to stay right in the centre of Cork and with a basement car park it is ideal for those traveling by car .
What sets this hotel apart is the friendliness of the staff from check in right through all your encounters for your stay .
I have stayed a number of times and I’m the past I have only taken advantage of the lovely breakfast they serve but this time around I had dinner .
I started with Squid which was lovely and tender with a really great Margo side salad really tasty .
My main course was even better monkfish on a wonderful risotto base it was Devine .
To finish I went for a cheese plate but it was so big I requested a doggy bag to take most but again it was really tasty .
I passed my compliments to the chef who I understand was Alex so a huge thanks to Alex top class and to Lorraine my server again many thanks you could not have been more helpful .
People make the difference and they certainly did for me many thanks Alex and Lorraine

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you lud1964 for taking the time to write us such a positive review, it left us glowing with pride!
We couldn't be happier to hear that the stand out of your stay was the excellent service you received from all of our team and in particular, Alex and Lorraine were able to make your dining experience so enjoyable.
We will ensure that your comments are shared with them and they recognised for providing such great service!

We hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon here at Clayton Hotel Cork City.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I must apologise to the Clayton Hotel for my previous review. I jumped the gun without giving them a chance to resolve the issue, which I must say did so very satisfactory indeed my Grand Nephew and all my family had an excellent day everything was perfect . The rooms were also really nice and for once I actually slept. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Hats of to the Clayton Hotel I would definitely recommend a stay there .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Clayton C, Guest Relations Executive at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Janet R,

Robyn
Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Booked The Clayton Hotel Lapps Quay Cork for an event and stayed there over night,, I must say it was the best experience we had in any Hotel, the staff , the food and the rooms were amazing!!! I would highly recommend this Hotel as they are so professional in the hospitality business and I would give them 7 stars from my Family and myself !! we had an amazing experience there and they gave us memories of our event to treasure for many years to come ,,,,,,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Margarita R

Thank you Margarita R for giving us a 7 star review! Your comments have already been shared with our team and motivates us to keep doing what we're doing!
We are so happy everyone in your family had such a memorable stay and you would recommend us to other potential guests.
On behalf of all of us here at Clayton Hotel Cork City, we hope to see you again very soon!