“John Stapleton”

Butlers Bus Tours of Ireland
Ranked #2 of 46 Tours in Cork
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialise in providing bus tours of Ireland for private groups large or small who wish to enjoy their own custom tailor made flexible tour of Ireland complete with their own personal experienced driver/guide.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

John was an excellent driver and guide. He took 24 of our family members on a tour of Ireland I will never forget. I appreciate his skill as a driver, but especially all of the knowledge he shared. He helped us find hidden gems that we would not have seen. He also helped keep us on a tight schedule so we could see as much of Ireland as possible.

Date of experience: July 2018
Louise M, Owner at Butlers Bus Tours of Ireland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Conniew411,

Thank you so much for this great review.

We feel truly grateful to have such an experienced and knowledgeable team. Ireland has so much to offer and we strive to ensure you make memories to last a life when touring with us.

I know John really enjoyed his tour with you also and I know he will be delighted with this review.

We would love to have you all on board again in the future,

"great suggestions"
"irish songs"
"memorable trip"

Reviewed 4 July 2018

My Husband & I had a wonderful trip to Ireland thanks to Butler Bus and our driver John O'Donavan!! He was so well informed on everything Irish, entertaining and a beautiful tenor voice. Thank-You!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Louise M, Owner at Butlers Bus Tours of Ireland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi Julie - Thank you for your review.

I am delighted you had a great tour with our singing driver/guide John O Donovan.

Ireland is truly amazing and we love to show it off.

I look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.

Louise.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This was my third time using Butlers for a study abroad program with my university students. Our trips are typically 2-3 weeks and we often have a bus driver with us through at least half the program (and then also have Butler's provide a few short transfers). This time our driver, Tony, was with us for just over a week and he took our group from Dublin to Cork, Cork to Galway, Galway to Belfast (NI), and finally returned the group to Dublin. Tony is an incredible driver, guide, and human being. The students and faculty loved him and he went out of his way to make the trip safe, convenient, and enjoyable for the entire group. I can't imagine running a study abroad trip in Ireland without Butler's and I plan to use them for all future trips. Each of their drivers/guides are AMAZING! Their office staff are also super helpful, professional, and assist in making the trips the best they can be. You can't go wrong with Butlers!

Date of experience: May 2018
Louise M, Owner at Butlers Bus Tours of Ireland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Dianaf99,

It was our pleasure having you all on board this year and on all previous visits to Ireland.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I have to agree we feel really lucky to have the best team in Ireland.

I will pass your kind words onto Tony and the office team. I know it will make their day!

Looking forward to having you on board next year,

Warmest regards,

Louise and all at Butlers.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I recently lost my husband so I took my three adult children to the resting place of his great-grandparents. This was an emotional journey and Butler Bus Tours made it happen for us. I appreciate their exceptional service and the driver Thomas was an excellent guide for the day.

Date of experience: June 2018
Louise M, Owner at Butlers Bus Tours of Ireland, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Colleen,

We were so pleased you and your family chose us at Butlers. It was really lovely to be part of this emotional journey.

We would love to have you all on board again in the future,