“fresh and tasty”
Review of The Fish Hatch - CLOSED

The Fish Hatch
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 8 October 2015

loved the fish , very well cooked and fresh. not expensive so i would say goodvaluefor money . will be back

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing,the quality of food, portions and service was ten out of ten. We had no reservation and they accommodated while been booked out. Fist time for a meal here and we all said we would def be back. Thanks so much for a fab evening..

Reviewed 19 August 2015

great fresh fish cooked to order and great value. The chips are delicious as is the food served. loved it

Reviewed 12 August 2015

This place seems to have a name that it doesn't really live up to. Being connected to the Imperial Hotel, I expected a crispy, flaky batter, and fluffy, crisped chips. What I got was a soggy fillet of fish, and slightly soggy, possibly underdone chips. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

I have eaten here a number of times when I have had to work late. The quality of the fish and chips is excellent and the service is polite and very quick. I had hake and the batter was nice and light, not overly oily. Couldn't fault it.