Lowest prices for your stay
US$400
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$401
Preferred Hotels
US$328
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
PricelineUS$400
Hotels.comUS$401
Lol.travelUS$471
4,599 results
All reviews orchid restaurant outdoor jacuzzi christmas tree drawing room afternoon tea five star hotel cork city turn down service beautiful hotel old world spa treatments top class eggs benedict from start to finish second to none lovely touch would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2022

Great place to stay, hard to believe it's in the centre of a busy city. Staff were lovely, friendly and accommodating. Food was of a very high standard and overall it was a great experience and one we will be repeating in the not too distant future.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hayfield Manor, Owner at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Dear DLTRLT2016,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor on TripAdvisor.

It was such a pleasure to read your wonderful feedback. I am very grateful to you for your glowing praise of all aspects of our hotel. It is an absolute delight to know that you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us and that you were pleased with everything throughout your visit. Thank you also for your kind praise of our staff which we greatly appreciate and we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your dining experience also.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review. It would be a delight to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

Myself and my husband recently enjoyed a superb stay at Hayfield Manor. everything from the welcome we got from Frank the concierge right through to the friendly goodbye from Frank the following day was superb. We enjoyed lunch and spa treatment with some relaxation at the pool before checking in to our room. Beaut9fyl view over the courtyard from our room. Very enjoyable and large range of drinks at the bar and a top class 5 course meal in the evening. The hotel made sure to make a fuss of our celebrations, recent marraige and birthday with some extra treats and every member of staff was highly professional and friendly.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hayfield Manor, Owner at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2022

Dear AisL23,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us to celebrate your special occasions and I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your tremendous feedback and kind praise of our hotel and dining experiences. I particularly wish to thank you for your kind praise of our staff who will be thrilled that their efforts are appreciated. We are so fortunate to have such a fantastic team and Frank will be delighted to hear your wonderful feedback.

Thank you again for your glowing recommendation and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2022

Very comfortable room and premises, a new bathroom with a large freestanding tub, and excellent food at the restaurants/room service. I went for a weekend break at the small spa and found the facilities and treatments excellent, and staff very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hayfield Manor, Owner at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2022

Dear Navigate411210,

I would like to thank you for staying here with us at the Hayfield Manor and for taking the time to write your glowing review.

It was an utter pleasure to read, and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us so completely. I’m very glad to hear that we managed to impress on all counts. Thank you also for your kind praise of our staff and our service and we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed a comfortable stay in one of our upgraded rooms along with your experience at The Beautique Spa.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review and glowing recommendation. I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2022

My wife and I spent 3 nights in Hayfield Manor over the long March bank holiday weekend. Everything about the place is perfect; the room was big and very comfortable, the service was impeccable, and the staff were incredible. For me it is the people who make this hotel great. They are attentive and very welcoming. Post COVID, it was great to be able to sit at the bar and chat to the bar staff. This hotel is definitely on the list of places to return to.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hayfield Manor, Owner at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

Dear derrynane2017,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently.

It was a delight to hear about your stay and to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for your kind praise of all aspects of your stay but most particularly our staff. We are very lucky to have such a fantastic team here at Hayfield Manor and they will be thrilled with your kind praise.

Thank you so much once again for your glowing feedback, it would be an honour to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 21 March 2022

We stayed at Hayfield Manor for two nights over the St. Patrick’s day weekend. The service and friendliness of staff were fantastic as always. This is my fourth visit and I will definitely visit again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hayfield Manor, Owner at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Dear saoireireland,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor again recently and for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am absolutely thrilled to know that every aspect of your stay left such a hugely positive impression, and I cannot express how pleased I am with your wonderful description and recommendation of our hotel. Particularly I wish to thank you for the wonderful praise of our team who we are so lucky to have. They will be absolutely thrilled with your marvellous feedback.

Thank you once again for your tremendous feedback, support and recommendation of our hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.