Hayfield Manor Hotel
US$155
US$127
Agoda.com
3,286 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hotelspa treatmentseggs benedictsteam roomtop classfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2010

This is the best hotel we have stayed in Ireland and we have stayed in a fair few. The pool was excellent etc, but above all the staff were the most friendly and diligent to our needs

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
perfeksie, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2010

Dear Guest work21044

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor and for taking the time to write your review.

I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and that your son thought that Hayfield Manor was" the best hotel ever" Thank you so much for your wonderful positive feedback.

I would be delighted to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 30 August 2010

We had a wonderful 3 nights in this hotel to commence our honeymoon in South West Ireland. The service was impeccable and friendly. We received an upgraded room as it was our honeymoon. The room was luxurious and spacious. The spa facilities were clean and the outdoor jacuzzi in particular was fun and relaxing. On one evening, we enjoyed a very tasty meal in the Bistro. The atmosphere and environment of this hotel was everything we could have wished for. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
perfeksie, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2010

Dear Guest Gold85,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and for taking the time to post your review.

I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable recent stay with us on you honeymoon. Thank you for your wonderful feedback about our hotel and our staff.
I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed dining in Perrotts Garden Bistro.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 August 2010

This hotel oozes class when you arrive. The door staff are so welcoming and friendly. They rush to help you unload and you feel they really enjoy it and it is not just their job. Our room was enormous and very well appointed. The service from everyone was great. We eat in Cork all 3 nights of our stay and regretted not at least having one night in the hotel restaurant as I did last time I stayed. Make sure you don't make the same mistake, the hotel restaurant is brilliant.

Dear Guest Willolot,

I would like to thank you for staying with us once again at Hayfield Manor, and for taking the time to review our hotel. I would also like to thank you for your continued support, it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your wonderful positive comments about our hotel and in particular our cuisine. I am delighted that you enjoyed your second trip to Hayfield Manor as much as the first.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back through our doors, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 August 2010

Our first trip to Hayfield Manor was after our wedding in Jan 2008 and we have been back every year since then to celebrate our anniversary.
To say that they make our stay special is an understatement to be honest.
All of the staff are so friendly, welcoming and will aim to fulfill all your needs and wants.
The rooms are excellent quality, with beds you will never want to get out of.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing few days just to get away from it all and cannot wait to go back there next year.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest GOKeeffe81,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Hayfield Manor once again and for taking the time to review the hotel.
I would also like to thank you for your continued support throughout the years, it is very much appreciated.

I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed this year’s stay as much as previous years and thank you for your wonderful comments about the hotel and our staff.

It would be my pleasure to hopefully welcome you back next year to Hayfield Manor to celebrate another year of marriage.

Reviewed 29 August 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for only one night whilst travelling around Ireland and Scotland on holiday. The hotel, the staff, the rooms and the food are superb. It was by far the best hotel that we stayed in and we stayed in a lot. My wife was so impressed that she is returning in the near future with her daughter as a treat for them both. (And staying for a few nights).
I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Dear Guest Johnmfaro,

Thank you for staying with us at Hayfield Manor, and for taking the time to post your review.

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I was thrilled that you felt Hayfield Manor is the best hotel you have stay in, for me and the team here that is the ultimate compliment, thank you sincerely.

I do hope to see you again soon, and welcome your wife and daughter through our doors very soon. Thank you again.