3,475 results
All reviews orchid restaurant outdoor jacuzzi drawing room afternoon tea five star hotel turn down service wonderful hotel cork city old world spa treatments eggs benedict top class steam room from start to finish lovely touch university college cork leisure centre
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel, fab staff and owners! Gorgeous grounds, unbelievable food and class spa! A total experience and pure luxury ❤️ We’ve been visiting since we were kids and now I’m bringing my own kids, such lovely memories here, I hope to make many more.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TJ M, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear JanetHan86,

Thank you for taking the time to write your glowing review on tripadvisor.

It was a thorough delight to read your review, and I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed another wonderful stay with us.Thank you for your kind praise and wonderful description of our hotel and amenities. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and it humbles me that you consider Hayfield Manor a home away from home.

Thank you once again for your wonderful praise. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Lovely hotel with a warm welcome. Being located very close to UCC and the city centre is a great advantage. The food quality is excellent and the spa facility looked very impressive. I would hope to return soon.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gulliver077,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us so completely. I’m very glad to hear that we managed to impress on all counts. Thank you very much for your warm recommendation of Hayfield Manor, it is very much appreciated

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Recent weekend break here proved every bit as good as it looks on paper. The staffing and levels of service are excellent with everyone trying to make you stay special. Have stayed i many hotels in Cork and this tops the bill for food and service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear SPSJen,

Thank you very much for your warm recommendation of Hayfield Manor and praise of our staff, it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights at this wonderful hotel. The staff are fantastic and very very helpful and friendly.
The food is delicious, we ate lunch in the bar which was lovely and an evening meal in the bistro which was fantastic. It happened to be my partners birthday that weekend and after the main course the staff brought out a selection of cakes and chocolates for her which, was totally unexpected and a wonderful surprise. I must not forget to mention the full Irish breakfast which, rates up there with the best I have ever tasted.
The rooms are very comfortable with plenty of space, the bed was very comfy, had 2 great nights sleep.
Thank you Hayfield Manor for a wonderful 2 night stay, we will return.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear MartinR

I would like to thank you for taking your time to right this glowing review on tripAdvisor, it is greatly appreciated.

I am delighted that you choose to stay with us for your wife’s birthday and I am so pleased that your stay exceeded your expectations. It is very gratifying to know that the hotel and its amenities along with our service made such a wonderful impression. I will be sure to pass on your very kind complements on the food to our Head Chef, Mark, he will be over the moon.

Thank you once again for your glowing recommendation of our hotel, it is greatly appreciate by all of us.

It would be an honour and a delight to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Fantastic Staff, Excelent Food and Service in Orchids Restaurant, Parking was very Restricted due a Wedding, great Breakfast choice, our room quite big and was spotlessly clean, the Bed was very comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple