“Never Disappoints.”

Hayfield Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Cork
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 10 January 2017

A visit to Hayfield Manor revives body and spirit. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated and maintained. Staff are always polite, helpful and utterly professional. The quality of the food served, throughout the hotel,is also of a very high standard.
The hotel's proximity to Cork City Centre also makes it a wonderful base for exploring the City but also beyond.
The Spa and pool areas at Hayfield are also worth a visit.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Imelda W
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Imelda W,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your most recent trip to Hayfield Manor.

Words cannot express what a delight it was to read your review. I am absolutely thrilled to know how completely you enjoyed your visit to us recently and it is an absolute pleasure to know that we continue to exceed your expectations. It is wonderful to hear that you feel a visit to us “revives the body and spirit”. Thank you for your recommendation of our Beautique Spa.

I am delighted to know how much you enjoyed our cuisine also. I’m certain that our chefs will be thrilled to know that their meals were so well received, thank you very much indeed.

Most of all I would like to thank you for your marvellous praise of our staff. I cannot begin to describe what a delight it is to know that you always find our team to be so polite and professional. It is wonderful to know that they have made such a positive impression, and I will be certain to forward on your kind words to them all. Thank you once again.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully very soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Hayfield Manor for 2 nights
Best hotel in Cork city. Walking distance to centre and far enough away from city to relax. Rooms were excellent and luxurious with all amenities provided.Kids used pool & gym facilities . Breakfast was outstanding with great choices all served to your table.
The exceptional experience was the staff.
From check-in to house keeping and bar.
Special mention to the concierge Frank who welcomed us and looked after all our queries. Will return again& recommend to anyone visiting Cork.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank amcgov65

Dear amcgov65,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay at Hayfield Manor.

I’m delighted that you enjoyed such a wonderful stay, and I would like to thank you very much indeed for your kind praise of our hotel. It gives me great pleasure to know that you would return to stay with us again and that you would recommend us so highly, thank you very much indeed.

I am particularly pleased to know that Frank made such a wonderful impression, and I will be certain to forward your thanks to him. Thank you for your lovely feedback on our cuisine also, which I will be sure to forward to our chefs. I’m certain they will be thrilled to know that their efforts are appreciated. I am delighted that you were pleased with your guestroom and our facilities also. Thank you very much once again.

I would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

3 night stay for the New Year. Although the hotel was very busy we received a warm welcome. A very pleasant relaxing stay, with a comfortable room, fantastic food, and very friendly and attentive staff.

We attended the New Years Eve Gala Dinner, and had an enjoyable time and met some nice people, however we found that having to move to a function room upstairs shortly before midnight dampened the atmosphere that had built up over the couple of hours we had spent together as a group over dinner. The function room didn't have a bar which meant trips up and down the stairs to replenish drinks. It felt like a lot of people tired of this and remained in the bar as the numbers in the room on the stroke of midnight seemed less that when we started.

2  Thank lcas_irl

Dear lcas_irl,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor to celebrate the New Year and for taking the time to write your review.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed a comfortable and relaxing stay with us. It is a delight to know that you enjoyed your meals throughout your stay and I would particularly like to thank you for your kind praise of our staff. It is wonderful to know that they made such a positive impression, and I will be certain to forward on your kind words to them all. Thank you once again.

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the Gala Ball. In previous years we did keep the group downstairs however in the past couple of years we felt that the Kane Kirby Suite suited best in order to facilitate the band and offer comfortable spacious seating for all guests. We did operate tray service on the night however, we know that some people did go downstairs to the bar themselves. We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly take it on board and find a solution regarding this for next year and will look into setting up a bar upstairs. However, I am pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time and met some nice people to celebrate with.

I wish you all the best for the New Year. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Thanks to all the staff who look after guests so well and I hope all of you value what you do because most of us as guests really appreciate the service and that is what makes a trip to Hayfield Manor special and memorable.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank michaelwZ987AM
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear michaelwZ987AM,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor and share such kind words.

I would like to thank you very much for your outstanding recommendation of our hotel. I am exceedingly grateful to you. We are very fortunate to have such an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor, and I will be certain to forward on your kind comments to them all as I am sure they will be thrilled. It means a great deal to me to know that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you once again.

We look forward to welcoming you to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

One of my favourite hotels and a place we regularly return to for a pre-Xmas break as it is a great location for a short stroll to the shops in Cork. Great place to stay at any time of the year as my previous reviews will testify but the decorations for Xmas along with the open fires and ambience really do give you a great festive lift. Couple that with customary great service, food, wine and superb rooms providea us with another memorable stay. Nice touch was the individual Xmas tree in the Room!

1  Thank ExpatKL88

Dear ExpatKL88,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us once again, and for taking the time to write your lovely review.

Words cannot express what a pleasure it is to hear such wonderful feedback. I am absolutely delighted to know how much you enjoyed your most recent visit to us, and it is an utter pleasure to know that we continue to exceed your expectations. It is such a delight to know that you enjoyed the festive ambiance and décor throughout the hotel.

I would like to thank you very much for your outstanding recommendation of our hotel. I am exceedingly grateful to you. We are very fortunate to have such an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor, and I will be certain to forward on your kind comments to them all. It means a great deal to me to know that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you once again.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home again very soon.