Hayfield Manor Hotel
US$189
US$144
Agoda.com
3,266 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2017

3 night stay for the New Year. Although the hotel was very busy we received a warm welcome. A very pleasant relaxing stay, with a comfortable room, fantastic food, and very friendly and attentive staff.

We attended the New Years Eve Gala Dinner, and had an enjoyable time and met some nice people, however we found that having to move to a function room upstairs shortly before midnight dampened the atmosphere that had built up over the couple of hours we had spent together as a group over dinner. The function room didn't have a bar which meant trips up and down the stairs to replenish drinks. It felt like a lot of people tired of this and remained in the bar as the numbers in the room on the stroke of midnight seemed less that when we started.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lcas_irl
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear lcas_irl,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor to celebrate the New Year and for taking the time to write your review.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed a comfortable and relaxing stay with us. It is a delight to know that you enjoyed your meals throughout your stay and I would particularly like to thank you for your kind praise of our staff. It is wonderful to know that they made such a positive impression, and I will be certain to forward on your kind words to them all. Thank you once again.

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the Gala Ball. In previous years we did keep the group downstairs however in the past couple of years we felt that the Kane Kirby Suite suited best in order to facilitate the band and offer comfortable spacious seating for all guests. We did operate tray service on the night however, we know that some people did go downstairs to the bar themselves. We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly take it on board and find a solution regarding this for next year and will look into setting up a bar upstairs. However, I am pleased to know that you had an enjoyable time and met some nice people to celebrate with.

I wish you all the best for the New Year. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Thanks to all the staff who look after guests so well and I hope all of you value what you do because most of us as guests really appreciate the service and that is what makes a trip to Hayfield Manor special and memorable.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank michaelwZ987AM
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear michaelwZ987AM,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor and share such kind words.

I would like to thank you very much for your outstanding recommendation of our hotel. I am exceedingly grateful to you. We are very fortunate to have such an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor, and I will be certain to forward on your kind comments to them all as I am sure they will be thrilled. It means a great deal to me to know that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you once again.

We look forward to welcoming you to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

One of my favourite hotels and a place we regularly return to for a pre-Xmas break as it is a great location for a short stroll to the shops in Cork. Great place to stay at any time of the year as my previous reviews will testify but the decorations for Xmas along with the open fires and ambience really do give you a great festive lift. Couple that with customary great service, food, wine and superb rooms providea us with another memorable stay. Nice touch was the individual Xmas tree in the Room!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ExpatKL88

Dear ExpatKL88,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us once again, and for taking the time to write your lovely review.

Words cannot express what a pleasure it is to hear such wonderful feedback. I am absolutely delighted to know how much you enjoyed your most recent visit to us, and it is an utter pleasure to know that we continue to exceed your expectations. It is such a delight to know that you enjoyed the festive ambiance and décor throughout the hotel.

I would like to thank you very much for your outstanding recommendation of our hotel. I am exceedingly grateful to you. We are very fortunate to have such an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor, and I will be certain to forward on your kind comments to them all. It means a great deal to me to know that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you once again.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home again very soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Visited Hayfield Manor last June for two nights with my sister. We had such a wonderful time. Staff were so professional and friendly and made us feel very special. Orchids restaurant was delightful and we loved relaxing and having drinks and coffee in the bar with the most amusing bar men. We decided to return with our husbands. In December we had the opportunity to do so. The Manor looked beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. Max gave us a very warm welcome back. Our rooms were magnificent with their own Christmas decorations, such a lovely touch.
Unfortunately Orchids was not open the evening we were there, so we had stopped for lunch on the way to Cork. That evening after enjoying drinks and the ambience in the bar we were feeling a little peckish but didn't feel like a full meal. So Jordan arranged for us to have delicious sandwiches and coffee in the drawing room. Cannot praise the staff at Hayfield Manor enough, they always go above and beyond. Thank you once again. You should all be very proud of yourselves.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Erica G

Dear Erica G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor, and for choosing to return and stay with again recently.

Your review was a thorough delight to read, and I am absolutely thrilled with your marvellous praise. It is extremely gratifying to know that our cuisine, our accommodation and our service all left such a lasting impression, and I cannot express how pleased I am to know that you would recommend us so wholeheartedly. It is such a delight to know that you both returned to stay with again and I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed the festive atmosphere and décor this time around.

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your resounding praise of our service. Thank you very much again for your kind words, they are greatly appreciated by us all. We are very fortunate to have such an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor, and I will be certain to forward on your kind comments to them all, and I am sure that Jordan and Max will be especially thrilled. It means a great deal to me to know that their efforts are appreciated. Thank you once again.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor again very soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Fabulous hotel to stay as a treat in Cork city close to everything! Extra touches make your experience extra special. Very friendly staff. Amazing food. Concierge so helpful. Lovely relaxing experience.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear miafJ7438IV,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor, and thank you also for taking the time to write your wonderful review.

From beginning to end it was an absolute delight to read. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your visit so immensely. Thank you very much for your marvellous comments. I am delighted that you were pleased with all aspects of your stay along with our extra touches.

It is such a delight to know that you enjoyed a relaxing experience and that you found the food to be amazing and staff friends.y. It is a great pleasure to receive such excellent feedback, thank you very much once again for recommending us so highly. I will be certain to forward your comments to each and every member of the team, as I am sure they will all be as delighted to know that they exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully very soon.