3,475 results
All reviews orchid restaurant outdoor jacuzzi drawing room afternoon tea five star hotel turn down service wonderful hotel cork city old world spa treatments eggs benedict top class steam room from start to finish lovely touch university college cork leisure centre
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This is a top class hotel with friendly and efficient staff . Breakfast and dinner were excellent and we had a very comfortable room. The hotel is situated close to University College Cork which is well worth a visit in its own right. The city centre is a modest walk away or a short taxi trip should this be your preference.

Date of stay: November 2011
1  Thank jhl320
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Dear Guest jhl320,

Thank you very much for staying at Hayfield Manor, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and want to thank you for your kind comments.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

What a beautiful hotel! We stayed at the Hayfield Manor last spring for several days. The service at the hotel is impeccable and we found the concierge incredibly helpful. He gave us a lot of helpful info for several day trips we took. The dining room where breakfast is served was elegant and the food was terrific. Great rooms, great hospitality and a great location!

Date of stay: April 2012
1  Thank SusieVirginia

Dear Guest SusieVirginia,

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your review, and thank you for your kind comments, it is always nice to hear from our guests.
I will also pass your comments onto our concierge, I hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Thank You.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

First class service throughout. Special thank you to Kate for her care and attention - the wine was a very nice touch and much appreciated. Looking forward to visiting again soon. Bistro dining excellent as was the Sunday lunch.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnneMcD_11

Dear Guest AnneMcD_11,

Thank you for your positive review, I will pass your comments onto the staff, in particular Kate, which I know they will deeply appreciate.

I thank you for staying with us, and look forward to your next visit.

Ettienne Van Vrede

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Recently, my wife and I took a night away and stayed at Hayfield Manor, Cork. This is a fantastic hotel, full of charm, with excellent facilities and close to Cork City. The staff were superb and the food was amazing. The room was quiet, clean and well presented. The attention to detail in the hotel was very noticeable. The Hotel over was great and the staff were superb in all respects. This is a five star that deserves the five stars !

Room tip: Request a room facing the front, nice view.
Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank Janesboro

Dear Guest Kieran2010Cork

Thank you very much for the beautiful review you posted. It is lovely to read such nice experiences. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you once again for choosing Hayfield Manor. We hope to welcome you and your wife back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Everything about this hotel, with the exception of the rooms, is exactly what you would expect of a 5* with this kind of reputation. We stayed for two nights and dined in. The only thing that detracted from its excellence was the decor and condition of our bedroom. It was in need of an update and in places was quite worn and dare I say it shabby, reminiscent of Ireland's grander days. However the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on and if I could have fitted the matress into my suitcase I would have. All other aspects of the hotel, spa and restaurant are fantastic.

Room tip: Our room, which as described above was a bit tired, was on the extension arm on the first floor and looked on to the garden and car park
Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank Hungryawayfromhome
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Dear Guest Hungryawayfromhome,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor and for taking the time and effort to review our hotel.

It was wonderful to read through your review and to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for you great positive comments about our hotel, they are very much appreciated.

You can rest assured that I have also taken on board your additional comments about our decor and condition of your bedroom.
I always like to hear from customers as it gives me a clearer idea of where we are and more importantly where we need to improve to get to the highest possible level.

It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the very near future.

Ettienne Van Vrede