3,421 results
All reviews orchid restaurant outdoor jacuzzi drawing room afternoon tea five star hotel turn down service old world cork city beautiful hotel spa treatments eggs benedict top class steam room from start to finish lovely touch university college cork would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 22 August 2012

An oasis of calm, charming attentive staff, (never intrusive), great food, (wonderful breakfast- and really good fillet steak in Perrot's bistro..(though very slightly overcooked).
I thought it was a lovely touch to have a surprise room service ..with milk + choc chip cookies for my two children at bedtime. So thoughtful..Never experienced this before.
Great location..Really looking forward to going back..(+ maybe organising hotel babysitting service), so my husband + I can enjoy the piano music on Sat night...(Though, even my 6 y/o managed to catch a few tunes + loved it)
good idea the golf putter game in hotel room too...
Definately worth a visit-(Didn't get a chance to use spa)

2  Thank Paula_ski_50
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Dear Guest Mic N,

I am delighted that you chose to stay with us at Hayfield Manor during your recent visit to Cork and I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to review our hotel.

Thank you for your positive comments and feedback. We always welcome all guest feedback, but it is always wonderful to receive such lovely comments. Thank you again. It was great to read that you and your children enjoyed the turndown service and the entertainment. I will also be sure to pass on your gratitude to our staff, I am certain that they will be as delighted as I am with your wonderful comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the not too distant future.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2012

An absolute treat! Staff super alert and efficient. The only thing I would "recommend" is changing the Bistro menu more often, I have no idea when its changed I stayed 4 nights. Breakfast is the best i have had in a long time! Reception is exceptional, cleanliness in rooms are spotless!
Had a great stay and was sorry to leave.
IML and I.Terzi

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the back garden are quiet
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IMLeonTerzi

Dear Guest IMLeonTerzi,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write your wonderful review and also for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor on your recent visit to Cork.

I am delighted that you really enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our staff and also our cuisine, which I am, thrilled you enjoyed. Thank you also for your recommendation, I have taken it on board and will be reviewing with the team.

Upon your next visit to Cork, we would love to have the pleasure of welcoming you back through our doors.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

From the moment you contact the hotel the customer experience begins and then when you enter the hotel the reception received is one that makes you feel very welcome, follow this with excellent service and top quality food it really is a 5 star experience

Room Tip: The room was in the old house and was very spacious
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest Brian K,

It was a pleasure to read through your great review and hear what an enjoyable experience you had with us. Thank you for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor and also for choosing to stay with us.

Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel and our staff in particluar, I will be sure to extend your praise on to the whole team. It is a pleasure to get such wonderful feedback, and is a real boost of morale for the whole team and myself. Thank you again.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I've been here many a Saturday for Afternoon Tea, but today myself and my mother went for a fantastic offer of a massage and lunch. It was out of this world. Massage was wow...thanks Lisa, staff amazing and lunch was just beautiful. can't wait to be back for more spa treatments and lovely food too.

Dear Guest Fiona T,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review of Hayfield Manor.I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to us. I am particularly glad to hear that you enjoyed your massage and lunch so much. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments to Lisa and the whole team.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back through our doors, hopefully in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 20 August 2012

An excellent hotel with beautiful gardens, luxurious accommodation and first class service. The weather was lovely when we were there and we had (delicious) lunch in the garden on two occasions. The staff are very special, they really care about their guests and go to endless trouble to please.

1  Thank BettyLinn

Dear Guest BettyLinn,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor recently and for taking the time to write your lovely review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. The positive feedback is wonderful to hear and is very much appreciated by the whole team. We welcome all guest feedback, but it is a great morale booster for all of us to hear such positive reviews. It was also great to read that you enjoyed the cuisine on offer at the hotel and I would like to thank you for supporting both our restaurants.