Hayfield Manor Hotel
US$128
US$124
Travelocity
3,262 results
All reviewsorchid restaurantoutdoor jacuzzidrawing roomafternoon teafive star hotelturn down servicecork cityold worldbeautiful hoteleggs benedictspa treatmentstop classsteam roomfrom start to finishuniversity college corklovely touchwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2012

An absolutely fantastic hotel with five-star facilities, food, rooms and staff. We didn't want our stay to end and would love to go back there one day.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Guest Melcan35,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and also for taking the time to write your lovely review.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent experience with us. Thank you for all of the great comments and feedback about our hotel, in particular our facilities, cuisine and our staff. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

We went to Hayfield for the June bank hol weekend. We recieved a 2 night break as a gift and decided to book an extra night, so we had a 3 night break. From start to finish we had such an amazing time at Hayfield. We love to holiday at home and always try to go to the best hotels Ireland has to offer. We have found however, that in a lot of cases 5* hotels dont always deliver 5* standards. We are in the hospitality business and always expect the best service, accommodation, food and standards in general. All of that, we got at Hayfield.

The food in the main restaurant was, i'm pretty sure, the nicest meal i've ever had.

The bar was lovely. Blaise and Charlie made our time in the bar (too much time) so enjoyable and while we were able to have such a laugh with them, they were so professional and just really good at what they did. I had spa treatments which were fabulous and really enjoyable.

My therapist Lisa, gave me one of the best massages i've ever had. Breakfast every morning was delicious with SO MUCH to choose from.

The staff were so friendly. Every person we met had a smile and a nice word. The waiting staff were all so polished and excellently trained.

We had such a great time and we loved every minute, so much so that I hate to say anything negative. However, I do have one negative remark. I've had afternoon tea in Hotels here and abroad, that are renowned for their afternoon tea and paid a lot more that €50 in some cases. While it was really nice it wasn't amazing and I dont think it was worth €50 for two. i'm sure many will disagree.

But all in all, we had a fantastic trip to Cork and a lovely lovely time at Hayfield Manor. Cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: Garden view room was really nice. As opposed to car park and front entrance to hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FandT101

Dear Guest FandT101,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and also for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for your wonderful comments about all aspects of our hotel. It is always wonderful to receive high praise from our guests, and especially from our colleagues in the hospitality business. I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to the whole team, and especially to Blaise, Charlie and Lisa, who I am certain will be as thrilled as I am with your lovely comments.

I would also like to thank you for your constructive comments on our Afternoon Tea, and I would like to assure you that we are reviewing our pricing following feedback from our guests.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful review and it would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the near future.

General Manger

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stayed here a few weeks back and credit where credit is due, a simply fantasic Hotel. Beautiful Room and stayed 2 nights and i can safely say everything has been thought of..... The had SPA treatments and really enjoyed the experience. We eat in the Bar on the first evening and eat out on the second evening, But i must say Breakfast is the best of all, it just is fantasic, be warned the Full Irish you will probably not finish as it is full with choice with lovely extras, Buffet really good, Dont Sleep out for breakfast !! Treat yourself and you will not be disappionted.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest NearingGell,

I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to write such a great review, and I am truly delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and positive feedback about our service and cuisine, particularly our breakfast. I will be sure to extend your gratitude on to everyone.

We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service, and would be delighted to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the near future.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 15 June 2012

The staff were super helpful and friendly, going out of their way to make our stay special. Our family group had 3 different rooms and we all had a 1st class experience from the comfortable rooms, to the excellent food and the Irish Whiskey expertise in the bar (Claire). We would definitely return and recommend it highly to our friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest Paul H,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor, and to take the time and effort to write your excellent review.

Thank you for your lovely positive comments and feedback about out hotel and our staff, I will be sure to extend your gratitude on to the whole team, especially Claire. It is always a delight to receive such wonderful comments. Thank you again.

We very much hope to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor once again, in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

This is a gem of a hotel tucked away near the University and within easy walking distance of the city center. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious, clean and with extremely comfortable beds. We had late lunch a couple of times in the bar. Food was very good and nice cozy atmosphere after doing sight-seeing. At breakfast, you can choose from a wonderful array of items from the buffet and from a full breakfast, hot cooked menu. The hotel seems to be a place for many business travelers as well so if you are looking for a quiet breakfast time choose something after 8 or 8:30 when they have left for work. The staff gave us excellent recommendations for other restaurants in the city and for taking a day trip to Cobh.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Ettienne V, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Dear Guest HSBFET,

I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to write your lovely review, and for choosing to stay with us at Hayfield Manor.

It was a pleasure to read through your review. Thank you for your wonderful comments about the hotel and our staff, which I will be sure to pass on to them. They truly are a credit to themselves and we are so grateful to have such a dedicated hard working team.

Thank you also for your wonderful comments about our cuisine and our accommodations. Your positive feedback means a lot to all of us.

I would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor, hopefully in the not too distant future.