All reviews cork airport diner attached room was clean lady at reception family room city centre one night stay short stay kinsale stopover ireland
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a long weekend. Usual Travelodge experience. Clean comfortable room. Friendly reception staff etc. Handy for the event I was attending nearby.
Conveniently located to the city centre.

Noise levels were controlled and acceptable despite room being just above the entrance.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
EoghanM77, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear William

Thank you for the 4 star review, it is great to read such positive comments. I hope that we can welcome you back in the not too distant future

General manager

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

While I understand this is a basic place to sleep, it was not that cap rooms ok, but TV small with grainy picture. Had to change rooms for a TV that worked at all!
restaurant is a truly awful "American style" diner, food was unimaginative and bland.
Staff inattentive even though I was one of only 2 people in there !

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Denise

Thank you for your review, we are lookinging intot he issue with th eTV as there appears to be an interference with the signal. The diner is operated independatly from teh hotel but I will be sure to pass you comments to their management

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I booked a room for three people and they only gave us two towels in the room. They did end up bringing us a couple extra and one had stains all over it. The second night we were there, we had people yelling and shouting in the hallways, knocking on our door at 2 and 3 am, and even when complaints were made, it all continued. We were also told it would only be 10 Euro to go to either the city center or the airport because they have a deal with a local taxi company but that was not what happened. You definitely need a car to get anywhere or you will be spending a ton of money on taxis from this airport. The woman at the desk when we first checked in was very nice but was sorely disappointed otherwise.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear qsugarh

Thank you for your review, I am however sorry to read some of your comments. I apologise if there was not enough towels in the room and that one was stained. I will raise this with both our housekeeping department and linen supplier.

I am sorry to read that you did not find our location convenient, it is actually one of the main reasons that people choose us as they can easily access a number of locations.

I apologise too if the actions of other guests impacted on your stay, I will address this with our Night team

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Third time here in as many months. Very conveniently located to everything. Bedrooms clean but in warm weather no means to cool temperature. I stayed on the ground floor on all 3 occasions. First 2 times were quiet as I was at the back of the hotel, 3rd time I was at the front - at the entrance and had someone above getting up very early. It sounded as if they were in the room with me it was so loud. I had a dog with me who doesn't shed and I put my own blankets down so thought a 20 pound supplement quite steep. Bedroom immaculate, kettle did not work on one occasion and once reported fixed immediately. Bathroom spotless on x2 occasions but disappointing on third, floor was a little dubious. Review is an average for the cumulative visits

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Dear Juliette

Thank you for your review, I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stays but apologise if other guests impacted your 3rd stay.

I do hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Myself & my partner killed 6 spiders between us & 2 butterfly moths who were already dead but still on the ceiling. There was more spiders but we couldnt reach them. We were up early & had just settled in so we dealth with the issue ourselves as when booking most hotels were booked out & we thought maybe there was no other rooms available or else all rooms would clearly be in a similar state. Dust was thick above bed on picture frame & had been there a long time

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear rmccor

Thank you for your review, I am sorry to read that you experienced an issue with spiders in your room. Unfortunately some guests leave the windows open and some insects get in. I will raise this and the other point mentioned with our housekeeping team.

Thank you for the feedback and I hope we ca welcome you back again, when you are next in Cork