Cork Airport Hotel(Cork)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$109
US$179
US$170
US$136
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$284
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$123
US$113
All reviewscork airportdiner attachedroom was cleanlady at receptionfamily roomcity centrestayed for one nightshort staycar parkjoeskinsalestopover
Reviewed 31 March 2018

After arriving at the property with only sterling pounds we was told by the staff that we needed euros all though we couldn’t get euros st the port or at the airport after driving around cork for numerous hours looking for a bureau exchanges that were open at 6:30pm on a Sunday night we to find that they weren’t open... to go back to the hotel to ask if we have her £600 English money to hold on to which is well Over the cost our stay and one of the lads would go and wait at the currency exchange in the morning to get euros with our other money, they out right said no the reception to be fair was just reherting what a manager on the phone was telling her to say...he had to offer of help even though we clearly struggling due to no fault of our own... Also after revolving this ourselves and getting one of the guys partners to send over £500 to his card to pay for the hotel and for us to get some food that night, our stay was horrendous the noise from the room next was ridiculous we asked them to be quiet to only be confronted by the person making the noise the hotel weren’t interested just kept saying ok we will let them know ‍♀️‍♂️ This continued for 4 nights leaving us tired grumpy and frustrated which is completely out of order especially as we were there for work purposes so turning up to work tired and restless is not a good look... Also 2 of the beds that were in our room were so uncomfortable it lead 2 of the lads to having a sore back they both could feel the springs through the mattress, completely and utterly dissappointing, I wouldn’t say it’s the cleanest travel lodge and I have stayed all over England Scotland and Ireland as I frequently travel for work... and I have never ever made a complaint before now... it was this bad that we left a day early We of courses was refused a refund and have emailed the travel lodge personally who can’t seven have the decency to get back to us....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mr Jones

First and foremost I apologise that you have not received a response from us, I have checked our emails and I cannot find any correspondence. I would be obliged if you could forward the original email to cork@travelodge.ie and i can reply to you then.

With regards to the issue with your payment, we cannot accept payment in foreign currency, payment must be made in Euros. This is standard proceedures in all hotels. If you are paying by card you have the option to pay in your local currency, sterling in your case, but we cannot accept cash payment in anything other than Euros. For security purposes we do not hold cash, I am sorry that this impacted on your visit but we have to adhere to the policies and proceedures of the hotel and company

I have looked back on our log and I cannot find any record of a complaint made from your room with regards noise, uncomfortable beds or cleanliness.

If any guests depart early they are fully entitled to a refund. Please contact us on the email address provided and I will look into your complaint fully

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We arrived late afternoon for just a overnight stay, room was nice and clean and considering we are only meters away from the highway it was nice and quite. Staff were nice and helpful. Because we came in later we couldn't be bothered going out for Dinner so we went in next door to the diner and this was really nice all decked out in rock & roll memorabilia.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Brian

thank you for the 4 star review of your recent stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed the one night that you were with us and especially that the staff made such a positive impression.

I hope that we can welcome you back again when you are next in Cork

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Great staff, called me a cab pre ordered and gave me a wake up call, very clean and tidyou, 5 minutes drive from Cork Airport so very convenient for a night before a flight, no noise through the night so sleeping was easy

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Kelz2020

thank you for the great review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had a sound night's sleep. It is particularly pleasing to read that our staff made such a positive impression.

I hope that we can welcome you back when you rtravels next bring you to Cork

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I got a smoker's room, asked to change and was taken care of immediately. The clerk was very helpful and accomodating, especially with my two year old son. That made me very happy. The room was clean and comfortable for one night.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Lidi

Thank you for your review. We operate a strict non smoking policy in the hotel and I apologise that another guest did not adhere to this thus impacting on you stay.

I am however very pleased to read that our team reacted promptly in addressing the issue and moved you and your son to another room.

I hope that we can welcome you back again when you are next in Cork to enjoy the high standards to which we are normally associated.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Stayed one night with work. Staff very polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Bedroom was very clean and bed comfortable. Good WiFi. Did not have breakfast so cannot comment.

Perfect when on the road with work. Will stay again

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank mugga12
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for the 5 star review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that everythgin was to your liking and especailly that the staff made such a positive impression.

We look forward to welcoming you back again, hopefully in the not too distant future