All reviews cork airport diner attached room was clean lady at reception family room city centre one night stay short stay kinsale stopover
Reviewed 9 November 2017

If they told me that was a motel, I would be happy. But expecting to come to a hotel and finding a motel - that is embarassing! The lady at the reception was incredibly firm, so we had to stay in a small room with a tiny window somewhere near the ceiling, and the trucks passing by... The only meal we could find in the corner was a sort of Burger King at the gas station... Brr...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Marina

Thank you for taking the to review your recent stay. I am however sorry to read that your expecations were not met. I do hope that you will return to stay with us in the future to enjoy the high standards to which we are normally associated. Please feel free to contact us on cork@travelodge.ie and we can make teh booking for you

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I have previously stayed in travel lodges in England etc but never have I encountered something like this.
The hotel entrance has the same entrance as "rockin joes" the smell of grease is horrible. Our bedroom floor was covered in dirt (looked like it had not been hoovered) the bathroom smelled or urine and had mould all over the ceiling.
Over all room was not great, no ironing board, no hair dryer.
2 positives, the bed was comfortable, staff were lovely. Over all would not reccomend and will not be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdventureGirl21
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear AdventureGirl21

Thank you for your review, I was however very surprised by your comments. I would appreciate if you could email cork@travelodge.ie with your contact details. I would like to get some more information from you and investigate this fully.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in October. I'm an engineer and was working in south cork. Location was prefect. Parking free and no issues there. Service where very friendly and helpful. Room clean and towels changed everyday. Food from the American style Resterant was good. And breakfast was severed from 07:30 sharp and was lovely.
Would stay there again. Not great for the holiday maker, but perfect for a business 2/3 nighter. Room price good value for the money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Dave

Thank you for the great review, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and especially that the staff made such a positive impression. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel, and To be honest for €80 for a family room I wasn't expecting much. We were greeted by a friendly, well presented member of the front of house who checked us in quickly and efficiently. Our room however had a smell of damp and the Tv did not work. In saying that however, the lady at reception very promptly moved us straight awawy to a lovely, clean smelling warm room with a working Tv. We had our dinner in Rockin joe's, which was very well prepared and served by extremely friendly staff. If your looking for great value, clean rooms and friendly staff before or after a flight out of cork airport I would highly reccomend, this hotel. Very impressed for low cost.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Dear Jonathan

thank you for the 5 star review. I aopologise for the inconvenience but I am delighted that we were able to rectify the situation to you liking.

We can ask for no higher praise that your recommendation.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Good stay despite noise from the above room disrupting our sleep most of the nights. Staff were fantastic. Lady at reception was very empathetic, apologies for not remembering her name. The young gentleman at breakfast was also excellent. All in all this hotel does its basic job and staff makes it distinguished from others in the budget range.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Dear Peter

Thank you for the great review, I apologise if other guests impacted on your stay in any way. I am delighted to read such positive comments about the staff and especially that you think we are distingushed in the market. Praise indeed!!

I hope that we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future