My family and I stayed at the Jury's Inn Cork for 2 nights.
- excellent location, right on the waterway and within 5 mins walking distance to the Oliver Plunkett street and the main shopping district.
- the receptionist was very helpful and went out of her way to organise a taxi for us when none was available.
- it was hot in July and the room came ready with 2 standing fans which were critical!!
- it's a nice quite hotel
- the bathroom was well functional and the rooms were nice for the family to stay in.
- they also have a nice bar in the lobby.
- they still continue to have covid protocols that doesn't allow a daily housekeeping. Infact there is no housekeeping during a stay. I thing this needs to change and back to the original plan.
Overall, it's a well recommended hotel at a great location. More
- Free Wifi