“Excellent food, seafood bar and drinks.”
Review of Electric

Electric
Ranked #63 of 731 Restaurants in Cork
Price range: US$21 - US$48
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: #ElectricCork #FishBar #Bar #Restaurant #Cocktails #Fun #Steaks #Boardwalk #Lobster #AfternoonTea #River #Gin #Friendly
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I stopped in here twice during the 4 days I was in town. The 1st time I stopped upstairs for the seafood bar. I tried two kinds of fresh oysters, the Kilpatrick and the Mornay both grilled. The Mornay was by far the best of the two. On my 2nd visit, I had their fish & chips. The fish batter had an amazing taste and was so delicately crisp. And the chips were perfect, nice and crispy. The best fish & chips I've ever had.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Attended with 5 others for lunch last weekend. We sat down and although the place was quiet we had to wait for 20 minutes for a member of staff to come over and take our orders. 3 of the glasses our drinks where served in where very dirty, with one having noticeable lipstick marks. The food was nice, but on the expensive side. I would not be in a hurry to return.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Lovely beergarden just at the quay of the river Lee.
The place tends to be a little posh but on the good side.
Cocktails are a bit too expensive for the quality you get and food is just ok.
Still one of the most popular places in town for a drink afterwork (especially when it's sunny)

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Handy for nice lunch. Good waiting staff. Prices are fine for city. Lovely views of the river Lee. We will call back

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our evening meal here good choice on menu but a little over priced to be fair staff v friendly

Date of visit: May 2018