“Average”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

Place is ok service is so so the good is not great below par really it really needs a clean out and menu redo

Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

Ate with my husband here, ordered nachos and he had burger and chips. All going well until I found a pubic hair in my dish, called the waitress, absolutely disgusted with what I had just found. Told her I would not be paying for our meal. She started to argue and say that my husband's meal would have to be paid for!!! I told her in no uncertain terms that we would not be paying and she proceeded to grab my husbands plate of good from him and walk away!! My only regret is not informing the other customers in the restaurant at the time of what had just happened. Reported to the food authorities and they informed me that they would be investigating. Disgusting to find the hair in the first place, worse again was the attitude and how we were treated. Never again!!! Foul establishment

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was in Cork in 2007 for 8 months. We were a plenty of times here for Lunch. And everytime it was very very delicious. And the food was plenty. We had nice lunches there everytime. The staff was also very friendly.
If i come back once to cork i will go to eat there again. I can't say something wrong, we had a great time in cork, in Zanzibbar Bisto.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

It reminds me of maybe going to a friend who doesn't ever cook for dinner and getting served with 'old el paso' soggy nachos and undercooked fajitas. The good intention is there but perhaps the knowledge of how to translate that into a good meal needs brushing up. Than being said the staff were friendly and the place has a nice feeling in the evening time.

Reviewed 1 September 2012 via mobile

You will never leave this place hungry as the portions are Hugh for the price you pay. Great value for money