“Very good.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We enjoyed our dinner here. Different from the usual eating places, if you like spicy food, and the service was very good too.

Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

Surprised, didn't look like much from the outside but can't fault it.
Good portions. Very tasty. Wine was very good too. 2 adults and 2 kids main courses, 1 starter and 1 bottle wine 55euros.

1  Thank dryreq
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I went here for dinner one Saturday evening. My girlfriend and I ordered a main course each: steak sambo for me and the veg lasagne for her. The steak sambo was ok but presented badly and the veg lasagne was rotten and poorly cooked. The decor is outdated and cheap. The staff are fine. My biggest problem with this resaurant is that they cook so many different cuisines from Irish to Italian, Indian, Jamacian, Mexican. It cost €25 euro but it was terrible overall. They also don't take Credit/Laser card.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Couldn't rate this highly enough! Decor not great, lighting a bit harsh, but the food is divine! Husband and I had a really delicious meal here on a recent visit to Cork and were so impressed. The food was so tasty, freshly cooked to order, absolutely loads of it, great presentation, and the service was really good. Two main courses, a really large dessert, a bottle of Mexican beer and a Coke came to €36. Will recommend to everyone we know visiting Cork!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I just visited Zanzibaar, I am a regular costumer .
The food is lovely and portions are big and tasty. Pricing also reasonable.
Would highly reccomend to anyone.