Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews cork city q park car park hake reduced rate walking distance to everything central location lovely hotel comfortable beds bars and restaurants checking out a great stay minute walk excellent location city break stayed for one night great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

We came for 2 nights and everything was smooth. From check in to have dinner at the hotel and having drinks. Room was very comfortable and we were both pleased with everything. The only disappointment was the view but everything else was grand.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel South Mall Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Dear Elizabeth,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and wish to thank you for the lovely comments about the dinner and the room, on your next stay we hope to have the view for you too!
We hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed 22 December 2021 via mobile

I recently stayed here on business trip and found it to be quite comfortable overall. My room was clean, bed was comfortable and really liked the breakfast. Only issue I had was with a waitress who abruptly told me to hold on a minute and then never came back to me but other than that I would definitely stay again

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Pat,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the lovely review!
I am sorry to read that a team member was abrupt, our customers are at the heart of everything we do and it is very important to us that our guests are happy and looked after at all times.
I am glad to read you will be back to us and look forward to welcoming you on your return.

Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay & the staff were very friendly & welcoming.
Our disappountment was the size of the bed. We both honestly felt a four foot bed is more suitable for an individual. We were given to understand we were upgraded to an executive king?? Yes the room was very nice, the view of the river very nice but id sooner have a nights sleep.
Our room was not ready on arrival so we went away & returned at 3.30 and the room was still not ready. No problem for us, hence the "upgrade"?? We asked the lady in housekeeping and she said she would check if a room was readoly available with a larger bed, if not she said we could wsit & that yhe could allocate a twin where they zip2 beds together to make a king. Reception contacted us in tbe room allocated to say it was the largest room and coumd not change. I would prefer a nights sleep as opposed to a large room. A 4 foot bed is not a king size.
Loved the location, very central.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank patsyparty
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel South Mall Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Dear Patsy,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and for the lovely comments about the team, i am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry to read of the disappointment you experienced with the room and bed and thank you for letting me know. The executive room would have a king size bed in the room, this would be the largest bed type that we have. I do have rooms with two double beds as an alternative for your next stay and I do hope to see you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 October 2021

I just thought this hotel was blah..... nothing nice stands out to me about it. Its a functional hotel in a great city centre location. Staff were lovely. Rooms were very clean - but you could easily knock your head getting up in the middle of the night the walls were so close to the bed. Nothing personal or extra whatsoever.... boring interior... again just functional and if that's what your looking for great. For the price I paid I would have expected a lot more and I will not be returning. I like to chill and relax in a hotel - no where to do this just bucket seats not even a couch.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank 408deef
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel South Mall Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2021

Dear 408Deef,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and for the lovely comments about the team and the location.
I am sorry to read that you did not like the interior and design, being a newly built Hotel the idea is for modern and streamline with all the latest amenities but I appreciate it is not to everyone's taste. We do have sofas in some of the executive bedrooms which would have views of the city. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 18 October 2021

I must compliment all the staff at the Maldron hotel south mall on there service from getting a quotation to booking and paying arriving check in dinner and breakfast the service was second to none there was 10 of us staying over and nothing was to much trouble will be staying here again that's for sure.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jane,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, we are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you and you friends back in the not too distant future!