Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$148
PricelineUS$149
Hotels.comUS$148
CheapTicketsUS$148
eDreamsUS$149
TravelocityUS$148
All reviews city hall car park hake central location walking distance to everything comfortable beds lovely hotel bars and restaurants checking out a great stay minute walk excellent location stayed for one night great night city break reception staff bus station
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2021

Lovely hotel very modern inside .The breakfast options were excellent and everything was very fresh.I stayed for only one night but I would definitely stay again if I am in the area.The rooms were a bit small but not a major problem

Date of stay: October 2021
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel Cork South Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2021

Dear Mart0087,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and wish to thank you for the lovely comments about the decore and breakfast. We hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

3 ladies multigenerational ! Stayed for two nights for a shopping trip. The hotel was perfectly located, clean and while it was clearly busy and there was a lovely little buzz in Rene evenings, the bedrooms were beautifully quiet and relaxing . No noise or disturbances. A special shout out to Miracle; in the restaurant for dinner. Her explanation of the menu items proved her natural communication abilities and implied she has a great understanding of the items as to how they are prepared in itself not just how they appear on the plate. A very pleasant and professional young lady with great people skills.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Donna,

We are delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay and wish to thank you for the lovely comments about the Hotel, food and the team here, in particular Miracle who is a star.
We hope to welcome you back soon for another relaxing trip!

Reviewed 4 October 2021

I have stayed in this hotel multiple times and have had no complaints. Recently I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and both nights I have been appalled by the unprofessional manner of the night Porter in this hotel. On both nights he has sworn and raised his voice at myself and my friends who were also staying at the hotel. I could not believe the behaviour of someone. I’m aware that people going in and out of the hotel at night can be frustrating but at the end of the day, that is his job. I’m sorry that I had to write this review as I enjoyed my other stays in this hotel but due to the behaviour of this man, I will not be returning to this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank lauradH5174WM
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel Cork South Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. I was shocked to hear of the experience you had with us and would like to apologize on our behalf. I am glad that you have stay with us previously so know that our team are usually professional and friendly and that we work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience which it is apparent, in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Rude man with ponytail on front desk accusing male for staying with us (females) implying we were with him sexually. Threatening to kick us out. Felt very uncomfortable. He was hostile and aggressive towards us. Not what we needed in our stay.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank A2616LPjessicap

Dear A2616LPjessicap,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed 1 October 2021

This is a fabulous, very modern hotel with all mod cons, except car parking. Very comfortable bedrooms with delightful en suite. Staff very helpful. Superb self-service buffet breakfast supervised by Daphne from Nice. Delicious, reasonably-priced lunch or evening meal are served in the grill restaurant. Pedestrianised shopping area and English Market only a five minute walk away. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Geraldine,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and wish to thank you for the wonderful review!
We hope to welcome you to Cork again soon!