“Lovely Pizza without being over filling”
Review of Sliced

Sliced
Ranked #252 of 699 Restaurants in Cork
Description: Sliced is a unique, authentic and modern wood fired pizza restaurant in the heart of Cork City.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a pigsback voucher for this place which we used recently. Happily surprised despite some of the reviews. Had two lovely pizzas - tasty without being over filling. Lovely friendly staff. Excellent location for people watching.

Eoin D, Public Relations Manager at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi there. Thank you so much for the kind works and support, delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal with us. We hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with friends, we will definitely be back. Pizza and service both great and I love the decor. Good value for money too

Eoin D, Public Relations Manager at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thanks a million Kata, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Great to hear you'll be back again. Look forward to welcoming you and your friends!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

first impression was good with decor etc but maybe i was hoping for more but pizza was just cheap and tastess.i had the vegan pizza and the amount of rocket that came as a topping could have fed an army!why so much?couldnt even see the pizza!we would usually visit milanos pizza restaraunt across the road and i had begged my family to try this new place,and they ended up being dissapointed too.price was a bit steep too?
no point asking me to email ye to discuss as i see this is your usual mantra as i couldnt bring myself to visit again and no way i could convince my family to return.its back to milanos for us,sorry!!

Eoin D, Public Relations Manager at Sliced, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Sorry to hear you couldn't bring yourself to visit again. I can assure you this isn't our usual 'mantra', although like any business we don't always get it right it is only by listening to customers that we can improve. Thanks.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Good food, good service. Feels special.Central to city and next to main bus station. Good selection of pitza and some quite exotic and quirky types. Fancy a Nutella one ? Tasted great said my daughter. Welcoming spot.

Thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it. We hope to welcome you back to Sliced very soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I don't know where to start.....
Upon arrival we were greeted by a manager and brought to a table, on which there wasn't enough settings for our group.
We were given menus, and then, 25 minutes later someone finally came to take a drinks order. We asked for a jug of water for the table, which arrived, minus glasses. We had to ask four times just to get glasses.
Then when ordering food, I inquired about the half pizza half salad deal, and whether i could subsitute a GF pizza into the deal. Instead of explaining or even apologising, I was simply given a blunt 'No', and the waitress moved onto the next person before taking my order.
At this stage we were hungry, but 45 minutes later our food still hadn't arrived. In the hour it took to get our food, we did not recieve any apology or acknowledgment for the wait.

Hi Molly. Sincere apologies for how you were treated, this shouldn't have happened. I was made aware after you had left and unfortunately didn't have your contact details to get in touch earlier. I would really appreciate if you could get in touch with us personally via email: evelinszepesi@sliced.ie - thank you, and apologies again.