2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Radissonhotels.comUS$117
TravelocityUS$117
getaroom.comUS$121
1,920 results
All reviews business class interconnecting rooms kids club lovely hotel fota wildlife park drinks reception leisure centre from start to finish function room wedding reception family room top class dori joanne cobh ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

Stayed here for 2 nights with my fiancé. The receptionist at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely, a good 8 out of 10. On our first morning we decided to try the breakfast in the hotel. We headed down to the restaurant and I wish we didn’t, staff were polite but young and inexperienced. They didn’t really care about good service or checking if we needed anything. It took 20 minutes for our tea or food to arrive and when it did it wasn’t what we ordered, so we waited another 20 minutes for an average overpriced breakfast.
We put that past us and decided on our last night to go for dinner in the hotel. Much better atmosphere and food was surprisingly very tasty. Much more attentiveness by the staff but during the night the restaurant seemed very full for the amount of staff that were there. Honestly, for a 4 star hotel they need to hire experienced staff or atleast train the staff they currently have. I felt like none of them were REALLY sure about what they had to be doing or details of the menu and bar. Standards need to be set. Would definitely recommend staying in the hotel but go into the city for meals!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BNiamhB
Reviewed 7 November 2021

I went with my mum I booked and paid it for it We both enjoyed it thankfully that night I wasn't snoring otherwise my mum would have thrown out to the lobby since I sometimes snore I think the hotel had soundproof rooms to me not sure what other people say about it but its a good hotel for sure the staff were good too the year and the month I went is wrong it was back in 2019 August a bit late to write a review about it

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 2 November 2021 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at this hotel in Cork. Joanne on the desk was lovely checking us in. The staff were great, we dined in the bar for Dinner on the first day and it was really busy but they were very attentive and we really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The room was spotless. I hope to get a chance to to stay here again the next time we go to Cork! Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2021

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We had dinner both nights in the restaurant and they had a kids buffet free of charge which my boys loved. We didn’t know about this before hand and my eldest son was delighted he could go up and order his food and of course he loved going for his ice cream too. The staff were all so helpful and friendly. Nothing was ever a bother. All the staff greeted you when we passed them and always had a smile on their faces. They would always ask if we needed anything or could they do anything for us. I thought this was lovely touch. From the junior staff right up to senior management. It is a very warm welcoming hotel and very clean hotel too. We will definitely return in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2021

The rooms at the Radisson are nice. Large and airy. Comfortable. The service at the bar and breakfast areas are badly let down by poor management. The breakfast itself was awful. Unspeakable coffee followed by terrible tea as a replacement. It's difficult to understand how such simple things could be so bad. Undercooked, inedible eggs. Measly pastries on a silly, multi-tiered tray. The pleasant young staff have little idea of what they are supposed to be doing. They need better systems, better guidance and better raw materials! There is a separate coffee dock in the lobby that is not available to customers during the breakfast period. So someone was having nice coffee, I guess, but certainly not me. We left well rested, but hungry!

1  Thank Adventure35362192180