“Bank holiday Monday ”

Mill Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Blarney
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Its a large restaurant situated between the blarney woolen mills shop and the blarney woolen mill hotel. Seats around 300, buffet style. Mill wheel in restaurant and lg open fire.
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I had family visiting from the UK and we decided to visit the woolen Mills as a last minute trip. Had a stroll around and went to the Mill Restaurant for a hot drink. Fabulous selection of hot and cold food and a well stocked drinks selection. I was delighted to see great gluten free options, didn't plan to eat there but glad I did . I got a gluten free wrap with chicken salad and when I went to pay found they also had GF desert,so got a chocolate cake slice .The wrap was delicious,the cake was a bit to much chocolaty for me. Ordered a latte which was tasty. Found the staff although busy still cheery. Restaurant was very busy as coach loads where there but didn't have a problem finding a seat. Very reasonable price list also. Tea/Coffee with Scone/Donut €4. And my wrap was €5.95 very good price.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

After a trip to the castle and gardens, this is a nice stop for a quick lunch before heading to the mills for some shopping. It's cafeteria style with lots of options. We had ham and cheese sandwiches, which are made to order with lots of toppings, etc. And it was real ham too, not the processed stuff we get here in the States. Add a bag of crisps and a drink and you have a nice informal lunch. Great desserts and scones too. Check it out.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

On our trip to Blarney Castle we took the opportunity to grab a bite at the Mill Restaurant. It turned out to be a great decision. We both ordered the beef stew with mashed potatoes and it was delicious. This is a cafeteria styled establishment and does get busy but has ample seating. The prices were fair and the food was great.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Lovely place to go for breakfast. Plenty of seats and Staff are really lovely and the food is good. Can be confusing when entering but just go to front grab tray and start down cafeteria picking or ordering what you want.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Really not a good meal and appaulling service...starter was ...ok soft goats cheese on picked jared beetroot ...when I asked for a slice of bread with it the very grumpy waitress said there was none left and begrudgingly brought me out the stale heal...when I asked for small side salad with my medium steak she said there was none and brought out undressed iceberg with a very well done steak...wa looking forward to lemon curd cheesecake this was the biggest let down ...totally inedible...no cheesecake in sight ...digestive biscuits in a glass with way to much sweet curd and cream on top very dissapointing..have to say only positive was nice manerly barman

1  Thank Shirley J