All reviewsleisure centreopen firebar foodyoung stafflovely hotelkids clubwild atlantic waybar stafffamily breakpleasant staybuffet stylereception areafunction roomstayed here for two nightsstaff were lovelywould highly recommend this hotelshort drive
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Got a deal online for €70 for bed and breakfast for 2 people per night, hotel staff were very friendly on arrival and throughout our stay. The room was very clean with a comfortable bed. The breakfast had a great selection to suit everyone. The dinner was also gorgeous, very well presented. I had the steak burger which I would definitely recommend, hope to stay here again on my next visit to clare

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank Katebohan1996
Sarah F, General Manager at Hotel Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

We would be delighted to welcome you back to Hotel Woodstock. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We stayed in this hotel at the end of the Easter Hols for 3 nights, in a family room, yes was tight for 5 but honestly it was fine as ours are old enough to stay up late and when we got to the room we all went straight to bed. Fab pool, fab kids club, lovely food, great variety for breakfast. Fab reception and foyer to relax in evenings, highly recommend this hotel with children.

Room Tip: Family Rooms could be bigger but overall it was good
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Deirdre F

Dear Deefehilycork,

Thank you for your review and happy to hear the kids club went down a treat. We open our kids club for the midterm break and the summer holidays.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel itself is very nice, I love the shower the most. the bed is comfortable, toilet is in a good size.

The cons side is I arrived at night and I couldn't find the hotel it was really dark and no sign. My room is next to the door to the lift I can hear people slam that door from 7am. Inside my room the mirror was crack the wall paper was rip. This shouldn't happen in 4star hotel.
Overalls I would recommend this hotel to anyone that have a car to stay in this hotel and ask for the room away from the lift.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thaistraveller

Dear Thaistraveller,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back and would be more than happy to offer you a room away from the lift should you require.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

On checking in the reception looks lovely but the bedrooms/bathrooms & all stair areas are shabby & need to be renovated. The bathroom in our room had broken tiles on the floor.. We also used the leisure centre which is under average for a 4* hotel the changing rooms had broken lockers, no men's lockers, it all needs to be refurbished. The bar is old fashioned & the breakfast/dining room needs to be done up.. I got a dirty cup at breakfast time. I have stayed in lots of hotels 4* & plus this hotel is not 4* more like 3*.. They should really degrade to a 3* or spend the money to do their hotel up.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear BellaBoo8543

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay.

Hotel Woodstock is an old world style property that re-opened last July. We have identified the tiles in your room and I am happy to inform you that its been rectified, also we have just recently upgraded the locks in our changing rooms.

Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights and had a nice relaxed stay. The pool was a lovely temperature and got in straight away. The rooms were spacious and clean and the breakfasts were plentiful and tasty. We also ate in the evening here and the food was delicious and very reasonable.

Room Tip: Very handy to the usual tourist spots
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank TCB666

Dear TCB666,

Thank you for your delightful review, we do pride ourselves on the wonderful tranquil setting that our property is situated on.
We look forward to welcoming you back again.