“Best Blueberry Pancakes in Ireland ”
Review of Bia Agus Caife - CLOSED

Bia Agus Caife
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Love the food here. In particular the Blueberry Pancakes and the Breakfast Burrito. Seriously good tasting food.
The coffee needs a mention also.
I'm guessing any American visitors would be very pleased with the menu and the service here. Awesomeness all around

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I go in here for coffee from time to time. The coffee is good and the breakfasts are usually good, particularly the pancakes.
I've eaten here a few times for lunch and always been less than satisfied. I won't eat lunch here again. However, I would go back for the coffee!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We had a really great time here for breakfast.
The view from the second floor was great!
The food was some of the best breakfast food in Ennis.
The service was friendly!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The main reason I go here is for there all day breakfast! Sometimes that's
All you want! From a full fry up to a bacon roll to a yummy breki burrito they
Have it all. Friendly service An spread over two floors it's definitely
Worth paying a visit if you havnt been before.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Went onto TripAdvisor app to find somewhere different in Ennis. Based on reviews said we'd give this place a go.
I'm very glad we did! From the greeting to the goodbyes I've genuinely never been so happy in a food place!
There's an amazing menu, wonderful staff (whose names I didn't remember to get sorry!) a kids table with toys and books, really homely decor and lovely clean toilets.
Now for the best part, the food!
I had a full breakfast, my sister had a mini breakfast my son had the kids portion of goujons and chips which was very generous. We also had some divine carrot cake and a pecan slice.(All pictured)

We were so pleased with our experience we returned the same week with our other sister. We got there just in time for them closing the kitchen. BUT instead of graciously turning us away we were given vip treatment by staff and we were just bkien away by the food again. Coffee was fabulous and my slightly silly sister had all of the different types of coffee explained (with diagrams) as she couldn't make up her mind.

Couldn't recommend Bia agus Caife enough. It's my new home!

Date of visit: May 2017