“Amazing Fondants”
Review of O'Connors Bakery

O'Connors Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Ennis
Reviewed 17 January 2018

O' Connor's Bakery is a superb cafe. Whenever I am craving a treat in Ennis I'll always pop in for a pink fondant to have with a cup of tea. I have nothing bad to say about this place. Definitely go!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

O'Connors have been baking a wide variety of tasty cakes and other sweet treats in Ennis for many many years. In a world filled with franchised mediocrity, this family produces great Eclairs, Donuts and anything else with chocolate or cream that you care to mention. I believe they also specialize in fabulous wedding cakes. Sadly I won't be getting married anytime soon... Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is a great family run bakery. It has great selection of bread,scones and every type of confectionery. It is like an assault on the taste senses. Beautiful cakes for special occasions. They also have a small cafe on the premises. Beautiful salad rolls, teas and coffees.

1  Thank Geraldine N
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Super friendly staff and wonderful pastries to choose from. Stopped in early morning on our walk and they were the only ones open. Lucky us!

1  Thank CPA316
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I went here to pick up a takeaway panini for my lunch.
I waited In the queue for abouf a half an hour and in that time all I could see was the majority of the customers seemingly unhappy with the service.
One of the employees dropped down a lady's sandwich to her when the lady asked where were the taytos that were suppose to come with it the employee told her they were all out. Needless to say the lady was not at all happy as it was only 12.30 and they were already out of taytos??
Anyways I took my panini home to eat and half it went in the bin. I have ordered this bikini loads of times before and always loved it but this time it was just grease wrapped up. Didn't enjoy it at all.

3  Thank Leona D