All reviews breakfast was delicious cows and horses sitting room wonderful stay enjoyed our stay maureen property hostess cliffs roomy moher
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

After taking a red eye into Shannon this was the ideal place for the first night. Maureen was so accommodating and allowed us to check in early to catch up on some zzzz’s. After taking a nap, we ventured on a short trip to Doolin and the cliffs. Everything was clean and neat. 2 little pups greeted us as we first pulled in. We also took a farm walk and pet their horses! Breakfast prepared by Maureen’s husband was amazing including the French press coffee. Would most def recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My mom and I had a wonderful 1 night stay in this B&B while passing through Ennis. Great location, beautiful and very clean. Breakfast was delicious!! They have a lovely property where you can take a bit of a walk to see their cows and horses - oh and a couple cute dogs. Would recommend as a stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I almost didn't get to stay at this farmhouse because we originally booked with another B&B. However, I didn't receive responsive reply from the other B&B owner so I figure this probably wouldn't go well. Luckily, I found Maureen's farmhouse which comes with dogs and horses (our #1 requirement, haha!). I sent her an inquiry and she responded so promptly, and she has been very responsive to all my other inquiries since, so I already had a great first impression with her. We arrived quite late (8:30pm) but Maureen was totally fine with that. As soon as we parked the car, my heart got stolen away by the sight of two tiny little jack russell terriers (Bernie and Buddy) who ran out of no way to come and greet us, very gently and politely. Oh, I fell in love with the place at that moment! Maureen and her husband also have horses and there was one in the barn, which I went to visit often. If you love animals, this is your heaven!!

We also enjoyed Maureen's breakfast very much. Her dining room has a good view of the farm and we loved sitting there, eating her delicious food and enjoying the sight. We were also lucky enough to catch Maureen's husband on his way out to feed the horses out in the field. So, all of us including Buddy and Bernie took a stroll down to where the horses and cows were, and watched the feeding routines. That was one of the best moments we had on this charming & beautiful farm. We will definitely come back and will bring along our other family members this time! :-)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sasi_Perreault
Maureen M, Owner at Eden Hill House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thanks Sassi and John for the lovely review, and we enjoyed your visit here too and hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

This is a fantastic location for the area. Close to things in Ennis but not too close. The property is so nice and neat and the stay was very nice. We had a room on the first floor with lots of space and a nice sized bathroom and shower. Our hostess Maureen made a great recommendation for evening entertainment that we followed and were very happy that we did! Her breakfasts were quite yummy, with many cook to order options, and served piping hot in the lovely breakfast room. I could sit there all day and drink tea! The two dogs they have are so adorable and they greet you outside (they do not come in where the guests stay). Before we found out the smaller ones name we called him “bellys” because as soon as he gets to know you he promptly rolls over for a belly rub! This is some place we would definitely stay in again if we are lucky enough to visit this area again. Many thanks to Maureen for welcoming us to her home, this made it a home away from home for us!

Room Tip: They are all cozy!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travnutz
Reviewed 29 August 2017

great B & B and owners Maureen & Sean provide the best hospitality and breakfast in Ennis. Very friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Rooms very clean and spacious and really great value. they even provide a small living room where you can get tea and coffee anytime. well located to travel anywhere in Clare, so don't pass this B & B by - you have to stay

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family