1,091 results
All reviews leisure centre bar staff both nights friendly receptionist bit dated food was lovely ennis town weekend break both mornings an evening meal lovely hotel staff were lovely couldn't do enough old style the pub yogurt edna
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently had my wedding in the auburn lodge in Ennis co clare and I have to say it was the most amazing experience iv ever had the manager James and the whole team could not have done anything more to make our day and night go as smoothly as possible ..the room was absolutely stunning and more than I ever imagined....the food was absolutely delicious and good value for money not one person who attended had any problem or one complaint...we had a lovely gift waiting for us in our room from the hotel..all the staff were helpful and friendly and I will definitely go back to the hotel to stay again looking forward to staying again next Sept when we go back for out 1st anniversary dinner and overnight stay we got free with our wedding package

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aishling F
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We needed to find a hotel when in Ennis because the B&B we had planned on staying at was not up to our standards ( not clean at all ) Lodge was old and to updated , no left and very large. The B&B rate was comparable to most in the area and the breakfast was very good with many choices to start your day off.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TamaraSullivan
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is cute and quaint. However no hot water? I called 4 times finally someone came to the room. He said he re-lighted the boiler and to give it a few minutes. It never did get hot. Then we came down for breakfast and half of the people on the tour with us. Also didn't have hot water?

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank royrosacia
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My Husband & I stayed for two nights on the 30/08/18 bed B & B with dinner both nights
We had a lovely relaxed couple of night . The duty manager Barry was friendly , professional, and very accommodating in all aspects.
The staff was very friendly and professional.
Our room was a superior room .
It was clean , comfortable & very cosy .
Our food was lovely fresh and tasty . We will be returning to this wonderful,warm friendly hotel again in the future .
Well done

Thank you so much for a very memorable stay

Deirdre & Dan

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deirdre D
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very expensive for what you get, clean room, comfortable bed, when you finally find it after going through a warren of corridors! Food and drinks very expensive,eg,small bottle of water(and I mean VERY small),3Euros! This together with the high cost of accomodation(bank holiday weekend Maybe not always this expensive? I dont know!),would put me off staying here again! On the plus side it has a leisure centre with sauna and swimming pool,live music,and friendly staff!

Room Tip: Book on line and you may get cheaper rates!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo