1,100 results
All reviews leisure centre duty manager bar staff both nights bit dated food was lovely ennis town short break both mornings last weekend lovely hotel staff were lovely couldn't do enough the pub edna carvery ireland
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Large comfortable room but there was only a view over the car park. Hotel is located on the outskirts of town, about a 20 minute walk to centre. A good leisure centre available free for guests. Good wholesome food and pleasant helpful staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 2 July 2016

The rooms were clean and spacious and it was not overly expensive. We've stayed at this hotel twice, once in May 2016 and previously for New Years Eve 2014.

Breakfast was full Irish and buffet style. No complaints there. Good quality wifi in the rooms. Can be a long walk from the rooms to the restaurant, bars and reception. The hotel is not in an ideal location if your plans are to spend a lot of time in Ennis town, but it is a short enough taxi ride.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Room was good but when we went to have a shower in the evening no hot water.
We went o go for a walk in the morning at 5.45 and the hotel was locked with no reception. We finally got out a door and had to knock to get back in 30 minutes later.
Would not return

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Omg. Where to start. From the staff to the room to the spa. Amazing. I had a two night stay with breakfast both mornings. We stayed in a suite which was very chip to upgrade to. The room was huge. The bed was even bigger. It was lovely and clean and had everything we needed. The staff couldn't have been any friendlier from the reception to the bar staff. Breakfast was fab. If I had to say something bad. The only thing I could say was there was too much vinegar on the poached eggs. Not that's being really picky. It was flawless. Now to my favourite part, the spa. I had a hot stone massage and an eye combo special. I cannot express the value for money here guys. Unbelievable. I came out of it hugely relaxed and Ashlyn who was doing the stuff on us was the nicest girl ever. A pure dote. So sweet and friendly. I will be returning very soon again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I've never been in the hotel as a guest myself but I've been a member of there leisure centre for 6 years and each year it improves .the hotel does a lovely Sunday carvery. The gym is small but has everything most people require . It has 3 rowing machines 4 bikes 5 running machines 2 elliptical and a good few weight machines all the equipment is kept clean and serviced. The pool is small but very clean and the right temperature . They have a gorgeous jacuzzi and sauna room . The staff are amazing and they're is a lovery spa as well. They also do classes during the week

• Trip type: Travelled solo