“Reliable quality and service”
Review of Cairde Cafe

Cairde Cafe
Ranked #23 of 120 Restaurants in Ennis
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I am an occasional visitor to Cairde for brunch at the weekend and it always delivers. I love the pancakes with crispy bacon and the French toast. The service is efficient and friendly. Would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Had the all day breakfast here and it was wonder. a full plate if food and hit the spot. a busy little restaurant and a nice vibe in here.
Sausages were A1, the black pudding seemed a bit moist but was taste. I would come back here for another visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I recently met a friend in Ennis for lunch. We met nearby & she suggested the Cairde. We were walking along the street and she led me into the Cairde (which looked like a chipper on the outside). I was surprised to see the inside decor which to me was tastefully decorated & a bit quirky.
The staff were lovely (especially the foreign lady (her name escapes me), she was an absolute gem!)
The food was nice, nothing wow but nice. Coffee was pretty ok but could be better. If the food offering was upped a little it would be a definite go to place. Would return but really think a bit of refinement of the food would do wonders for the place! Good value!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We went for a sunday lunch at 2pm. It was nothing special. The wrap felt premade and heated, and the ham in the panini had gristle in it. It was a bit ditry as well.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I recently had the pleasure of having an amazing breakfast in Cairde Cafe. This beautiful Cafe, nestled in the heart of Ennis town is the perfect setting if you are looking for good hearty food in the Clare region. The American style pancakes are the perfect start to the morning and the freshly baked confectionery goods are an amazing treat. The word Cairde is the perfect name as the staff are as friendly and helpful as i have met. I will definitely be returning and i would recommend Cairde Cafe to anyone.