“Friendly Service, great babychinos.”
Review of Zest!

Zest!
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ennis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Visited with three children on a Friday morning for a snack - keeping the kids happy while I shopped so major bribe needed. Lovely selection of cupcakes and tarts. Try the strawberry tart is is delicious. Kids had giant choclate chip cookies and babychinos which came in lovely cups with marshmallows. I got a baby crunchie (comes with all hot drinks on Fridays,how cool is that). Offer mornings before 10.30 under a fiver for a scone or pancake with syrup for less than a fiver.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Excellent coffee, friendly service, nice menu selection, centrally located. Food was fresh and very tasty.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The coffee was delicious and they have almond milk. They had lovely pastries and fresh bread. I took some cupcakes to go as a thank you gift. They were lovely.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This is the second time getting a 50th birthday cake.Whoever designs the cakes is brilliant! Excellent value!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Having been a repeat visitor to this cafe I was very disappointed by the quality of food on my last visit.
My sister and I ordered a panini containing pesto and were shocked at how much had been used. The result meant that the food was in fact saturated in oil and inedible!
I'm not sure whether there has been a change in staff since our visit last year however even they didn't appear as welcoming easpecially the guy who brought the food to our table.
Such a shame as this cafe was a favourite but not after this