“Excellent coffee and grub!”
Review of Zest!

Zest!
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ennis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The coffee was delicious and they have almond milk. They had lovely pastries and fresh bread. I took some cupcakes to go as a thank you gift. They were lovely.

There are newer reviews for Zest!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This is the second time getting a 50th birthday cake.Whoever designs the cakes is brilliant! Excellent value!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Having been a repeat visitor to this cafe I was very disappointed by the quality of food on my last visit.
My sister and I ordered a panini containing pesto and were shocked at how much had been used. The result meant that the food was in fact saturated in oil and inedible!
I'm not sure whether there has been a change in staff since our visit last year however even they didn't appear as welcoming easpecially the guy who brought the food to our table.
Such a shame as this cafe was a favourite but not after this

Reviewed 2 June 2017

This was our first stop after getting off the plane at Shannon and we literally had no idea what time it was (turned out to be 6am-ish). We were tired, cranky, a little freaked out about driving stick on the other side of the road and yet they treated us so kindly. We ordered an Irish breakfast for one of the group, only to find the chef hadn't come in yet (or no-showed). We did wonderfully with porridge, scones, tea and coffee. All of which were very tasty.

The staff gave us cupcakes (amazingly tasty and beautiful to look at) to apologize for not being able to provide the full Irish breakfast. A kind gesture, but unfortunately the food we ate was filling and we couldn't eat the cupcakes. We tried to save them for later, but six people crammed into a small van filled with luggage tends to be an unforgiving environment for cupcakes. Alas, they were squashed.

The food is wonderful and plentiful. There were things I would have loved to try (and could have, as the chef isn't necessary for everything) and if I lived there, I would be a regular.

A hearty thank you to the staff for a wonderful welcome to Ireland.

1  Thank krellier
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent little cafe in the centre of Ennis, at Market Place. The staff members are extremely friendly, the food is freshly prepared, the coffee hot and full of flavour, with a small biscuit or chocolate bar on the side. We particularly enjoyed the Sweet Potato + Chilli soup - really tasty with a kick of chilli and served with lovely fresh wholegrain bread. We had this soup for lunch two days in a row - and we'll be back for more!