“Fantastic cafe !”
Review of Mocha cafe

Mocha cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Ennis
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is really a fab gem of a restaurant. We had paninis and quiche with drinks. Really gorgeous. Lovely atmosphere especially if weather is nice enough for you to sit outside. The desserts are really good especially the death by chocalate and the apple pie. Its our family favourite

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I always get a lovely cup of coffee here and there is a good variety of wraps, baps, etc. However, I would like to see more desserts. The place has a lovely atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Mocha is a lovely coffee shop just off the main thoroughfare in Ennis. The food is delicious no service is excellent. My 12 yr old daughter and I have made it out go to spot for a Saturday girls treat - apple pie to die for. They serve hot & cold items including soup, sandwiches, paininis and bagels along with pastries and cakes. Hot and cold beverages available and my daughter assures me the hot chocolate is to die for! Only drawback is it is quite small and narrow no gets very busy so getting a seat can be difficult sometimes but this attests to the popularity of the place. That do have outdoor seating but with Ireland's unpredictable weather this is always an option.

All in all a lovely spot for a quick bite or snack.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place . The food was good and the place clean. Waiters were nice and helpful. I recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This was literally the first place we ran into upon arrival to Ennis. It looked really nice from the outside, with a few tables and chairs. It offers a huge variety of hot and cold food and drinks. The inside is a bit all over the place and it smelled really strong of smoke and fried food. I wish we would have wondered around a bit more to find a nicer place. The service however was very fast and friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017