“Brunch ”

Cuisines: European, Hungarian, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I never would have thought you would have the customers for a Soup only restaurant/ coffee shop in Ennis but I was wrong. There’s always a few people here enjoying their healthy tasty soups. From plain vegetable to goulash there’s something for everyone.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I am on a mission to find the best breakfast in town, Souper ranks in the middle for me. Staff are friendly and efficient. Coffee is very nice. Some parts of my fry were lukewarm, the black and white pudding is very small, likely shop bought rather than sourced from a butchers, same for the sausages. Might come here again for lunch and see if that's more their market.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

6 of us stopped by for a quick lunch en route to Shannon Airport for our return trip home. We had fantastic soup/sandwich combos. Several had the mushroom soup, one had creamy chicken and red pepper, and one had the tomato basil. All were delicious. I had a caprese panini with my soup and it was great too. Menu is simple and limited but everything tastes fresh and homemade. There is seating inside and out.

1  Thank monkeydevil
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had a huge bowl of tomato basil soup and a chicken pesto panini. The soup was very tasty but the pesto panini was fantastic. Highly recommend that if you like pesto. Made in house. Hubby had mushroom soup and chicken and ham tikka club sandwich. He enjoyed that as well. Also a very reasonable price.

1  Thank Tanya B
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Suoper is a great place to go for a quick lunch. They offer sandwiches and soups. Their menu isn't too extravagant, but it's a regular place for me. Great!