“Super friendly staff”

Cuisines: European, Hungarian, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Popped in yesterday on a wet and windy day with my two year old daughter and baby. We had two tasty bowls of soup. The beef goulash was a first for us and it was very tasty. They were testing out some new cakes. The staff asked us if we would taste the chocolate orange brownie served warm with ice cream...obviously couldn't resist. Excellent. I hope it makes it to the menu full time! Other customers very friendly and the staff really were excellent. They made me feel very comfortable and relaxed whilst I had to breastfeed my baby. Will definitely be back.

2  Thank E O

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great place to sit outside and shoot the breeze on a fine day. Well sheltered inside in Merchant's Square, with another two cafes adjacent.

The coffee was lovely, and the price was right!

I'll drop in for lunch soon.

1  Thank dtlibra
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I happened across this small cafe and ordered the goulash soup, and it was exceptional! Will definitely be returning.

2  Thank D A
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We went for breakfast. Food was fine, just not great. Service was good. Better places for breakfast in town.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Gorgeous fresh soup with specials that change daily. Sandwiches etc available too but go for the soup. Beef Goulash is superb. Just go!!

2  Thank Niallatc