“now thats what i call breakfast! 🤗”

Cook's Lane Cafe & Deli
Ranked #40 of 120 Restaurants in Ennis
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

fabulous brekkie of poached eggs, bacon, black pudding,tomato on sourdough with a lovely side of Avocado... with an added bonus of a proper big pot of tea!!! yummy yummy ...really nice cafe with lovely friendly staff. defo be back...

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I was visiting Ennis this morning with my kids and we came across this little deli/cafe. It's a real little treat in Ennis. Wonderful healthy food, friendly, accommodating staff and nice atmosphere. My son had the kids pancakes with Nutella and a side of bacon. My daughter had the mini breakfast, which had a really good quality sausage, black pudding, piece of bacon, a poached egg and two slices of healthy grain toast! I had poached eggs on smoked salmon, on a bed of avocado, sitting on a slice of sour dough. With a gorgeous cup of coffee & of course the kids had two hot chocolates. There were clean plates all round! The food was reasonably priced, especially considering the quality of the ingredients. I would recommend this little place. The only thing I'd suggest is the addition of a few more tables.

2  Thank IssyElmo
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I've heard good reviews from friends but just got to eat breakfast this morning
At last an alternative breakfast menu available in Ennis
Yummy avocado and poached eggs on sourdough
I'll definitely be back soon

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Had a great mixed salad with beautiful dressing, partner had a really beautiful toasted sour dough sandwich with salad which was fab and large. Coffee was great. Will be back. I hear its open Sunday brunch and is going very well, I must try it as some of the other plates going out when we were there looked very appetizing.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

The Cooks Lane Cafe & Deli is a new little gem in Ennis with great selection of breakfasts, sandwiches and meals. The staff are very accommodating , their friendly approach really makes the experience an enjoyable one. The cafe is very clean with a light and airy atmosphere.