“Good food at a good price.”

Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food
Ranked #36 of 120 Restaurants in Ennis
Description: We are an Asian Street Food restaurant and take away. We have a very highly skilled team of Thai and Asian chefs who all have several years experience under their belts making you authentic Asian food to the highest standard possible. We have a full menu available for take away. The restaurant is unique and contemporary with a very modern twist.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I must admit that I am not a big Thai or Chinese food lover but I was pleasantly surprised by Lana. Good food, good prices, generous portions and not greasy. I got the Pad Thai with Chicken and shrimp. Superb!!! As I wrote...pleasantly surprised. I think everyone should give this place a try. You will be come away feeling that you got your monies worth. If you order in the restaurant you also get free ice cream. I did take out so this wasn't an option because it would have melted.

Definitely give it a try.

Bon Appetit.

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi Cary L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here in LANA. We hope to see you back again soon. :)

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Generous portions and reasonably priced I've had better Asian street food before but this was nice and would return.

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Hi DaveS1979,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here in LANA. We look forward to having you back again in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

So I had a bad experience here before but due to the quality and service in ever other Lana I go to I decided to give it another go. Really wish I didn't. I had the Thai sweet and sour chicken. Rubbery and tasteless. I raised my concerns when I was settling up but all she said was that she'll raise it with the kitchen, she really didn't seem bothered. This branch really drags down the Lana chain, I'm surprised they are allowed to do it.

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Hi Rockfist,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here in LANA. I am very sorry to hear that the quality of your meal was not up to the standards that we strive for here. I can assure you that said waitress did bring this to the attention of our chefs to have a look into as we take all complaints very seriously. If this had been brought to our attention during the meal we would of course liked to have rectified this for you. I hope you can give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Stopped for dinner after while traveling around area. Good thai food, then endless Vanilla soft serve made my kids day. So good we returned a couple days later on the way to the airport for lunch. Reasonable prices and ice cream to boot, good stop!

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hi gabs789,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here in LANA.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed both trips and of course the ice cream! :)

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

As a regular customer of Lana’s I was disappointed with the service and the rudeness of one of the waiters .without realizing because of a badly advertised menu I gave my 11 year old son one of the complimentary ice creams while he waited for me to eat my main course .He told us abruptly that only ordered one main course and we should have only taken one ice cream . I found this to be very mean as regular customer and with service like this unfortunately I won’t be back

1  Thank BrianM7420
Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review but as discussed already from our messages through Facebook I believed the matter had been cleared up regarding the ice cream.
It is advertised clear on the menu that it is a free ice cream with a meal.
We here in LANA do not offer it as a complimentary service but as an incentive for our customers to order a meal rather than order just a side dish which I did explain to you, and in turn we have had to become more strict due to people taking advantage of this.
Regarding the waiter in question I had assured you that he has been spoken to when it comes to his manner and approach.

If you would like to discuss this further you can contact me at ennis@lanathai.ie or on 0656842888.

Regards,