“Lovely food. Great choice of food. Nice ambience.”

Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food
Ranked #36 of 120 Restaurants in Ennis
Description: We are an Asian Street Food restaurant and take away. We have a very highly skilled team of Thai and Asian chefs who all have several years experience under their belts making you authentic Asian food to the highest standard possible. We have a full menu available for take away. The restaurant is unique and contemporary with a very modern twist.
Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is lovely restaurant. Lovely starters and great mains. I had fish cakes and spring rolls as starter. We shared starters. I had Thai curry for mains. The starters were spicy. I loved the Thai curry.. The restaurant is bright, cheerful and relaxed. Staff are pleasant and helpful. I loved the fact that you could help yourself to the ice cream machine. The ice cream is free. Nice after hot spicy food. Prices are reasonable,

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Hi Geraldine N,
Thank you for taking the time out to review your experience with us here in LANA.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal and of course the ice cream is always a plus! We look forward to seeing you again. :)

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I went for takeaway here recently. Lanai fairly new, situated where the Silver House was for many years, first Chinese restaurant in town. There has been a complete makeover, and both restaurant and takeaway service was lively!
I had Pad Prik (!!) which was excellent!

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Hi dtlibra,

Thank you very much for you review!
We are delighted to here that you enjoyed your takeaway and we hope to see you back again soon! :)

Reviewed 12 September 2017

In the beginning i wasnt really sure, if this is the right place, so we placed order. thai curry with duck and some lamb and chicken meat in some sauces. They brought rice and food separately in paper boxes, what is quite handy, if you want to finish your meal outside and then you can put your food into bowls prepared on the table. Food is tasty, but frankly duck meat was too fat and more skin we got as meat, chicken and lamp was ok. If you ask me to recommend this place, I would say yes, for one visit worth it. I like the idea of paper boxes and it tastes ok.

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Hi Marian,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us in LANA. I am glad to hear your food was tasty! :) Thank you for your feedback regarding the duck which I will be discussing this with our head chef on how we can improve it for our customers.
We hope to see you back again!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A friend and I had lunch at Lana Asian Street Food this week. Because I need gluten free, I went for the salad with duck while my friend had a noodle dish. We were both satisfied with the taste, portions (and ice cream). It was very busy with school crowd when we first arrived so there was a bit of a wait but we were not in a rush. I'll be back!

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hi Kathy L,

Thank you very much for your lovely review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your meal and of course the ice cream! :) We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Plenty of choice, quick service, friendly staff, very good for families. Good value. The 'self service' cone machine a big hit with all ages.

Hi Mary F,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us here in LANA. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed it and we hope to see you back again very soon! :)