“Great Thai. ReadonBle prices”

Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food
Ranked #36 of 120 Restaurants in Ennis
Description: We are an Asian Street Food restaurant and take away. We have a very highly skilled team of Thai and Asian chefs who all have several years experience under their belts making you authentic Asian food to the highest standard possible. We have a full menu available for take away. The restaurant is unique and contemporary with a very modern twist.
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch or dinner. Great range of Thai food. Great service. Reasonably priced. Parking close by.

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hi,
Thank you for taking time out to review your experience with us in LANA.
We hope to see you back again!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Was in Ennis for a one night stay and we had seen this place a few times but never went into eat. We were looking for a take away and this looked lovely. From entering we were greeted with a very friendly welcome and our order was taken and food ready within 10 minutes. Cannot fault in any way the food. Duck spring rolls are delicious and our main meals were exceptional. Love how they are served in cardboard containers instead of plastic ones. On our next trip to Ennis we will most definitely be paying Lana's Asian Street Food a visit.

Hi Macshortie,
Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the lovely feedback and look forward to your next visit! :)

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely place to eat. Doesn't matter if it's family or friend's night out. Tasty tasty food. Pad Thai is beautiful but so is most of the menu. Massaman curry really good to. Kids love this place. May in part be to do with free self service ice cream cone afterwards. But for a tasty dinner that won't break the bank this place is hard to beat.

Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Hi Niallact
Thank you for taking the time out to review your experience with us in LANA. Thank you very much for the lovely feedback and we hope to see you back again very soon! :)

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I am keen lover of Asian food and I am extremely picky when it comes to customer service but I can't big this place up enough. From entering I was greeted wit a warm welcome by a young woman at the counter. If I remember correctly, her name was Susie.
She was ever so courteous and polite while dealing with us which you sometimes can't find nowadays in the service industry. Our order was taken straight away and the service was very quick.
The food itself was lovely, couldn't really fault, at first I thought it was small portion, but I ended up being stuffed half way through. Basically, value for money.
When we went to pay, I was dealing with Susie again and through small talk, I found out that she was the manager of the restaurant. I must say, what a catch for the place she is, service was excellent from both her and the staff, it was evidently well-organised and timely. Food was superb also. And the added bonus of free ice-cream really was a nice gesture. 5/5 would eat here again next time I am in the area.

Hi Kris,

Thank you very much for taking time out to review your experience with us in LANA. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our food, the service and of course the ice cream! We really appreciate the wonderful feedback and look forward to having you back again!! :)

Reviewed 23 July 2017

A cute restaurant and set up, but the food is poor quality - dry, bland shrimp, uninteresting sauces, not tasty. I've eaten many types of Asian food around the world and most likely a person who thinks this is good has not tasted a lot of Asian food. Plus I had to get servers myself when needing something and check out with the snotty shorter, brown-haired girl at the cash register. The older Asian man, was quite nice, however.

2  Thank Tarin O
Susan M, Manager at Lana Ennis (O'connell St.) Asian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Hi Tarin,
I regret to hear you felt that way towards our food. I can assure you we have a highly skilled team of Asian chefs with several years experience making authentic Asian food.
Again I'm sorry you felt you did not receive the full attention but unfortunately we have a very busy restaurant, as you saw for yourself, and we do have to try cater for everyone's needs. My staff did check on you during your meal but perhaps at the time you did not require anything.
Staff are are trained to check tables but we do not like to be over bearing and in our experience a vigilant eye is best kept so if a customer requires anything they can do so with a gesture rather than your sever repeatedly going over interrupting your meal.
We hope you will give LANA another chance in the near future! :)