“Wonderful Vacation”
Sandy beach steps from secured property
Kahala Beach #329 - Living room (another angle) Kahala Beach #329 - Partial Ocean view from enclosed lanai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sandy beach steps from secured property
Kahala Beach #329 - Living room (another angle)
Kahala Beach #329 - Partial Ocean view from enclosed lanai
Kahala Beach #325 - Living room, remodeled in 2013
Kahala Beach #350 - Lanai with gorgeous ocean views
Kahala Beach #350 - Living Room
Heated swimming pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Newport Beach, California
“Wonderful Vacation”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Our first time staying at the Kahala Beach. Very clean 2 bed. 2 bath unit. Kitchen has everything even though we ate most of our meals out of the unit. Excellent location next to the Kahala Hotel. A short walk out the locked gate to the hotel. Nice exercise room right on the beach. Good a.c. New washer and dryer in the unit. 24 hr. security who are out and about checking on the grounds. Beautiful grounds and very well cared for at all times. We rented through Kimo Smigielski at Sandwich Isles Realty at the Kahala Mall. Excellent service and very professional. Very timely to answer our questions and any concerns. I would highly recommend contacting Kimo for your real estate needs. We will return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Jul 2017
It was a pleasure to host you at our Kahala Beach unit and I am so thrilled you had a wonderful time as a first time guest. I'm also very excited that you are already planning your return visit with us, that truly means a lot to me. From myself and my team, we wish you all the best and look forward to helping you with your plans for a return visit next year.
sherry522...
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“MY NEW HOME !!!”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! We found us a new home away from home , at least for winter months. Cant wait to get back stayed there all December 2013 going back for Jan. 2015 and 2016 . so ready to get back there, safe friendly BEAUTIFUL condo and beach . Safe and quite good parking cant say enough but wish I could live there year around.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
India
Reviewed 1 November 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
1 Nov 2013
It was truly a pleasure to assist you during your stay with us at the Kahala Beach Apartments. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful stay and that I was able to personally meet your needs.

I look forward to seeing you back in Hawaii soon and please let me know if I can be of service to you again in the future.

-Kimo Smigielski, R

Reviewed 19 April 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
19 Apr 2011
It has been a pleasure to assist you throughout the years you have stayed with us at the Kahala Beach Apartments. I hope to continue our excellent care and service you have grown accustomed to so that you may call Hawaii "home" each and every visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$5,750
/ Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing