“Friendly staff, reasonable food, looks a bit tatty outside”
Review of Adams - Clydebank

Adams - Clydebank
Ranked #16 of 53 Restaurants in Clydebank
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Visited as a result of Groupon deal. Very good shakes. Friendly helpful staff. It's at a filling station and the fascia backing board is bit tatty but don't be too put off, it's an authentic comfortable stop off.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Far too much for what you get I went with my mother and we both got fries and milkshakes and it was not very filling to say the least and the prices well I need to hold back a bit on this aspect of our visit. Let's just say my wallet was nearly empty when I left the establishment. My jaw hit the floor.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Haven't been in to the restaurant yet but ordered takeaway numerous times, and when the restaurant gets the order right it is very good

Usually order the bacon cheeseburger, but have had all sorts delivered. Once I even phoned up and explained what it was and the guy on the phone couldn't tell me what it was supposed to be. To their credit, they do send out the right order if you tell them they got it wrong, but just get it right first time!

Also delivery times can sometimes be absolutely shocking. Once waited 3 hours, phoned after an hour and was told it was on its way, same after 2 hours then after 2 and a half hours someone different told me it hadn't been accepted so wasn't ready. But again, to be fair, sometimes I have had deliveries in less than half an hour.

The place is maddeningly inconsistent, and it really is just your luck

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I have had a delivery twice from Adams diner now and the food is fantastic....we especially like the nachos that are always warm and delicious when they arrive....havnt managed to come in to visit as yet but will try soon

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Popped in as we were in the mood for a burger, great selection of food and drinks and staff were friendly and helpful and the burgers were very very tasty. Will be visiting/ ordering again!