“Highly recommend”
Review of Junkyard

Junkyard
Ranked #19 of 126 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Junkyard. Great beer, food and tunes, all served with a smile - it's that simple.
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

A group of us came here for a Christmas get together. No one had been before and I chose it in the back of reviews seen here. We all said we would return soon. Staff were so nice and helpful - especially when helping selecting cocktails! Food was excellent and a great menu to chose from. I had a burger and could add on my own numerous toppings to make it amazing. Lovely atmosphere to stay on for drinks and never felt pressured to give up our table. Very busy and a bit noisy at times but that’s not a bad thing. Easy to find in central location. They have various events/themes on in evening - well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I have been here on several occasions and each time i was give 5 star service . The staff , food and drinks are second to none
If you are looking for a great night and great atmosphere this is the place to go

Eiizabeth x

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here 4 times now and have enjoyed every visit. The staff are always very accommodating especially with my children's demands of more fruit in the water! The portion sizes are over generous and the food itself is delicious. Love coming in for a treat.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Food is amazing, excellent selection of beers, wines and cocktails (for the wife).
Been back many times both alone, or with the family and enjoyed myself every time. Really like what they're doing with regards to weekly entertainment too.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Bar staff are absolute joke, rude and obnoxious went into the place on passing,comedian, is that what they call him he was a disgrace but I don't comment on these sites but spoke to a few friends who have been there won't be back and either will they, Junkyard you must get your staff sorted.and your act.

1  Thank James S