“Good food, great service .”

Elliots Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Prestwick
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Scottish
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cool, relaxed and sophisticated venue serving the finest food daily from 9am—10pm (10.30pm Fri & Sat). Stunning decor, a laid back atmosphere and an unsurpassed selection of freshly prepared dishes. Elliots restaurant is ideal for everything from light lunches to special occasion dining. Serving food until late, the restaurant is just the place to relax and dine after a long day at work or on the golf course.Elliots Bar is also open for drinks until midnight Sun/Mon/Tues (12.30am Thurs and 2.30am Wed/Fri/Sat).The best parties happen after dark, from exclusive one-off gigs to DJ nights, seasonal specials to regular favourites. With delicious food, perfectly mixed cocktails, fabulous company and an unbelievable selection of drinks promotions, we're all about fashionably late entertainment, all week long.
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Hadn't been for months as the service had been poor, however visited on Friday, staff were great. Very pleasant and helpful when we found our gift card had expired. Sorted out in no time. Food was good and great value for money.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,143)

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for dinner then drinks & had great service from Laura waitress with blonde hair. Helped us choose a delicious cocktail & sorted us with a table!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

First time in Elliots for a family dinner for my husband's birthday and we certainly were not disappointed!! Attended to by the lovely Kerry who absolutely made our dining experience first class!! Food was absolutely delicious,my husband had the fillet steak which was cooked to perfection.Kerry was so attentive throughout,nothing was a problem to her,and on finding out it was my husband's birthday brought a little birthday surprise /sparkler candle and birthday song along with his pudding,much to the delight of our 2 year old daughter!! Cannot recommend this lovely wee find highly enough we will certainly be back!! Thankyou again Kerry what a lovely night we had,absolutely going that extra mile to ensure we had a nice night and it was greatly appreciated!! You are amazing at your job!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Hi. I have visited elliots on many occasions but recently things have not been as good as usual.
I went o 31 May 5.30pm with my son and granddaughter for a treat.
We ordered fresh oj and lemonade
But when it came it was disgusting.
The staff said the lemonade was off as a matter of fact.l myself ordered tea to have with my meal but had to ask a further three times before it arrived by then my meal was finished.
Sorry but this happened in my previous visit so I feel I need to let you know.

3  Thank gal56
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Been here a few times and always good. This time the duck starter had hardly any duck so hubby gave be some of his chicken tempura which was very good, batter crunchy and chicken tasty. Hubby had fish / chips which looked small fish and he said it was quite greasy but he ate it all, as was still tasty. I had the sea bream on a base of bravatos (small cubes potatoes) and tomato type sauce, whilst the fish was good the tomato thing under the fish was just a red mush so would not recommend that. Throughout the meal I had two glasses of Pinot Grigiot (large, but didn't seem very large?) very nice and went down well until I got the bill and was charged £15.80 for the 2 glasses. Very expensive for Prestwick! Lesson for me to check the prices before ordering? I would go back but would be bit more cautious in checking things out.

1  Thank RuthyGlasgow