“Lunch with my Sister”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I was picking up my sister from the aiport and we were looking for something to eat which wouldn't be very expensive. And I am very happy we wnent to Reds. Waitres was nice and friendly and food was really good. I ordered a trout and my sister took macaroni cheese. Both were tasty and good sizes. I will back there for sure.

1  Thank Maria S

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Ate here on the 3 course for £13 deal. Food was average. ...I understand it's a cheap menu however there are a few restaurants in Prestwick providing a much higher quality of food for much the same price. Waitress was attentive however lacked any warmth or personality. That sums the whole restaurant up....lacking personality. Probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

First class food, lovely staff. Great value for money.2 course for £10.beautiful steak pie.this is the best restaurant in prestwick

2  Thank annetp58
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic little spot. My family and I each had 2 courses for £10 which made the bill incredibly cheap! I had a starter of pate followed by chicken enchiladas (both of which were very generous and tasty). The service is also brilliant - both quick and friendly. Additionally, this restaurant is one of the few places in Prestwick where small children are made to feel totally welcome.

2  Thank JennyPenny1993
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Visited with three friends on NYE. The food was excellent and the prices really good.The staff were very friendly and highly professional.

1  Thank mossgiel