“Ideal for a night before a flight.”

The Manor Park Hotel
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Prestwick
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A stunning old building with real coal fires and character
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Basic room, bit dated/scruffy but done the job.
Around a 5 min drive to airport. Costing about £6.
Restaurant wasn't open during our stay so we went along to the Brewsters about 10min walk.
Guy at reception called us our taxi for the next day when we arrived.
This was helpful.
We left our car for the week and had no issues.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Had booked an 18th birthday party here and spent £100 on balloons that I was going to later collect and found out that the night porter had put a pin in them after the party had ended. Not on at all as they were so much money for them just to be wasted. Very disappointed in this as they were over 200 people there and the owner was very rude and ignorant to my wife and I, offering no compensation, so please be aware to anyone to not book a function here as you may loose money on things you spend expenses on. Not on at all and so unprofessional!

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Having travelled 7 hours to this venue for a friend's event the sheer disappointment started the minute we pulled into the car park. The first thing you see is the back of the building, which can only be described as shabby and untidy. The front sadly is no better. The booking had been made for 2 adults. Our room was no.21 in the "annex". This room opened directly onto the car park with a large glass door. The first thing I saw were 2 single beds and a grubby carpet before I even got inside. There was a vertical blind and curtain to cover the door, which is all well if the blind had worked and the curtains had covered all of the door. This room was terrible to say the least. It was damp, freezing cold and certainly not in anyway what I expected !!!
To top it off the heating didn't work. The staff attempted to be help by trying to fix the heating but there was no way we were going to stay. I'd advise others wishing to stay to avoid the annex at all cost. We moved to the Carlton near by....

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I don't normally post reviews I usually just read but thought I'd write a small one for this as it doesn't deserve the harsh reviews it gets.

We stayed here on the 9th Oct 2016 before our flight next morning. I was a little jubious staying from what I had read but it was pleasant enough. Staff were helpful but the place did have a damp kinda smell and a few flies roaming about, which you can understand, it's old and in need of tlc but for the price and facilities it offers what else can you expect? Especially when it's approx £45 to just park in the air parks. It basically does what it says on the tin. Great for late check in early check outs. If I'm flying from Prestwick again I would definitely go back to Manor Park. People just need to lay off the negativity sometimes. Thanks for a pleasant stay MP :)

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

After walking around to the very back of the place we found the entrance to the bar, ask the night porter was this the entrance to the bar & he grunted & pointed to the direction of the entrance & like the shop keeper in "mr Ben" he appeared at the bar, half way through asking for our drinks some one came into reception & he promptly left us to see to his new guest, we in turn, walked out & went up the road to the Brewers fare & then return back to our hotel rooms

1  Thank Juleshalford