“Mums 60th birthday”

Tudor Kitchen & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tudor Kitchen & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 215 Restaurants in Ayr
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I booked through trip advisor after reading the reviews and wasn’t disappointed. Very accommodating and friendly staff. Couldn’t have been more helpful. Tasty food, good size portions, good value for money.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited again, well set out, lots of room, very clean. Staff are fantastic. Great Customer Service, look after you very well. We spilt our drinks, staff replaced them for Free. Recommend the Ham, Haddock or Steak Pie. Well priced, quality food and excellent service. Will be back

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Just returned home after another perfect meal at this restaurant.
Was surprised to see a new menu but delighted at the same time. Had the roast turkey with all the trimmings. Delicious !!!!
Whoever had the idea of a roast on Sunday.... BRAINWAVE
Hope this is every week now?
Great service to match the food.
Only complaint was regarding the crumble and custard. Too hot so I couldn't eat it quick enough :-(

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived and were met by friendly and helpful staff. The place was very well set out, plenty of room, very clean and welcoming. Fantastic service from drinks orders to the food. The food was super quality, large portions, hot and taisted fab. I had the Scampy, excellent. Hubby had the Steak Pie, he is fussy, but loved it, again large portions. Mum had the Ayr Ham she said it was great quality. We would have given it 5*s however they over charged us by £6 and when I queried it, they did sort it, but it took time. That said would go back and would recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

would make a point of dropping into here when in Ayr as their selection of cakes (especially the truffles) were to die for.
Alas when I dropped by on good
Friday I found that they had gotten rid of their cake fridge, that the cakes seemed different and when I asked about the truffles they told me that they were no longer selling them bought a couple of other cakes but they don't look or taste the same as they did previously so it makes me think that they have changed suppliers.
A positive of the visit though was that they still had cans of the original recipe irn bru